Yuna's true story.

《FLASH BACK....A LONG....LONG TIME AGO》

"You..are saying---if I do accept...I can have anyone...I want??? They will....love me?" The woman shook, her body excited at the idea of being a beautiful maiden, men crawling at her feet as if she was some type of saintess....

She was an ugly, poor, and a commoner virgin, whoever looked at her ratcheted face would be repulsed, by her unkept ratted and matty hair, crooked and yellow teeth with foot drenched down....it made her seem like some type of mud witch, when in fact she was 18 years old.

However, the only ups were her blessing that she revised as a child....her mother and father, thought with such amazing power she would grow up, in riches and loved...but that was not the case. Their daughter wasn't some innocent little flower.

She wanted everything, she wanted everything that other women had, even if her parents didn't teach her such behavior.

"Yes...you can have...everything- However, you must revoke your god....you will be given new powers...however they will be masked with your previous powers so no one would expect a thing while doing the magic ability test..." The priest greedily said, an evil glint in his eyes at the thought of having this woman's powers.

"Yes!" She happily spoke, the priest disgusted by her gross breath. "Come...come, we must come to a desolated place!" The priest beckoned her, Yuna happily following along imagining stealing her sister's handsome fiancee.

《Time skip》

"I lay on here...?" She slowly asked with a large smile, the priest nodded, setting up the blue litten candles.

"Now...revoke your god." The priest said. Yuna laying on the accident stone while looking up at the blue sky.

"I REVOKE MY GOD----I REVOKE MY GOD----I REVOKE ULIOS GOD OF LIGHT!" The wretched woman screamed with passion. The priest began chanting reading the carving on the large stone Yuna laid on.

Yuna continued to chant, as lightning struck her multiple times, blood-curdling out of her mouth, while a bloody red goo swallowed her alive.

Even if it seemed like a second, Yuna's soul was sent to hell, where the succubus lay dormant, teaching her for centuries until she was brought back where she was, as if nothing happened.

The goo vanished revealing Yuna's naked enchanting doll-like body. Her demeanor was that of an innocent lotus, using the teaching of what the succubus had taught her. She bit her bottom lip while her violet eyes stared at the old priest, whose body was bursting with powerful holy magic.

Yuna stood up, the stone breaking in an instant, her seductive movements heading toward the priest. "Please...take me..." She whimpered kneeling in front of the priest.

She didn't care who she had to fuck, she needed to complete her process and that is sleeping with your creator, then brutally killing him after taking his essence.

However, the thought of being a saintess lowered in her mind....if she was the saintess she could have everything, everyone would look at her like a goddess who fell from heaven to bless them.

《CURRENTLY》

Yuna heavily sighed, eating a grape from Ayato, She imagined herself in the shoes of the saintess, having not only the looks but holy power....perfect....what would happen if she ate the saintess's soul??? Yuna licked her lips devouring another grape.

"Alright...I think I'm ready....what....if----she--she tries to bully me?" Yuna whimpered out, pouting her lips and looking at the crown prince, who kissed her neck. "Not to worry, She will do nothing, that fake saintess---how dare she tricks an angel?! He probably fell from her schemes..." Ayato reassured the demon

Yuna currently had her priestess outfit on, as she gave a smile and stood up, "You---guys...will be watching me right?" Yuna cried out, letting tears fall from her soft cheeks.

Suddenly an orb floated over Yuna as it turned invisible. "We will be watching, not only us, but outsiders as well, you much prove that she is truly evil and that she is a traitor, or else, everything we worked for will be gone to damn just because of that evil fake saintess!" Count Keisuke spoke his expression hard as if to prepare himself to look at Elvira's face.

"Okie...." Yuna let out one last cry, before making her way out, and pretending to trip on the door frame, only for Inei to catch her, looking into her eyes deeply before his face turned crimson, "Be more careful next time..." His emotionless voice said trotting away.

Yuna then continued her way to the Church.

《Time skip》

"I was...on my way to give some gold to my family---because---suddenly when I prayed for it, a stack just appeared under my butt----and I saw---Saw them---holding---hugging---embracing---Yuna!" Y/n's mind was a mess as she poured her heart out to Honoka, not only did her body feel the betrayal as her heart clenched, she really---trusted Elvira's family, they were so nice and treated her as if she mattered as if she was really their family...but this entire time....they were lying...

Honoka gently petted Y/n's blonde hair, Honoka's plump lips making their way onto Y/n's forehead, Her red eyes gleaming while staring at her saintess..."Y/n..." she slowly whispered, Y/n's body freezing and looking at Honoka slowly.

"I knew from the very beginning...The gods have their ways of telling me...." She calmly hummed, tracing Y/n's hand.

"Do you perhaps smell that?" Honoka's white teeth glistened, forming a sinister-looking smile, "I smell the stench, of a stupid no-good man snatcher street rat bitch....Excuse me for my harsh words, but I must go deal with the trash which has arrived." Honoka bowed, her words so calm that Y/n didn't feel as if she was insulting anyone because of how gentle she sounded.

Honoka exited the room, her face now holding a cold expression, suddenly a red razor blade cross flew around her. It was going so fast that you could only see flashes of red around her body.