Saving Her.

Real Heroines Name: Arelis
Meaning: A bright, truthful girl.
Credit goes to: @princess_aisara

《No One's Pov》

"Lady Elvira, if I may ask where are you going?" One of the Nuns' asked curiously, her body froze feeling a set of eyes on her. Honoka kept staring at the Nun, this wasn't one of her nuns, meaning this little rat couldn't be trusted.

Honoka walked forward a bit, "How dare you question the saintess, Who are you currently working under, I have clearly prohibited anyone except my personal nuns and guards to go near the saintess, we are in a grave situation." Honoka declared, her strong demeanor and voice scaring the Nun.

"D-Don't go around thinking this stupid bitch is the real saintess! The real saint is our angel Yuna!" The nun screamed before she was slammed so hard that her body fell to the floor. "How dare you...Not to mention how foul and untrue your words are." Honoka elegantly said, glaring down at the nun.

Y/n looked down at the nun, "It's not her fault Honoka, it's just...she easily fell for Yuna's behavior..." Y/n walked over to the Nun and offered her hand out. "Please, if you continue to hang around Yuna, I'm afraid no one will be able to keep you protected, she will use you until you are completely useless to her." Y/n softly spoke, helping the nun up and looking into her eyes.

The nun froze slightly unable to honestly believe Y/n's words. Because Yuna held such a graceful and beautiful personality and being! Yuna was also so nice to everyone---and Elvira, she was known to be an evil spawn! 

But---then again, an Angel did come before them all to declare Y/n was the saintess- could it be true? Could someone really trick an angel? The nun's jaw shook slightly.

"I'm...not just a nun-" The nun spoke, she wasn't just a nun, that much was true, she was Yuna's personal maid. Now that the fake nun was thinking about it, some of her memories of Yuna came up a bit hazy---the more she thought about it the more she started to hyperventilate and looked around confused.

"Please---PLEASE IF YOU ARE THE SAINT----Help my---my head its----oh gods...." The maid fell to the floor feeling as if she was losing her mind, memories of her past didn't add up the events didn't add up?!

Y/n swiftly turned to Honoka, "Hold her down." She commanded, Honoka wasting no time in doing so. Y/n got on her knees and placed her hands on the woman's head.

Slowly breathing in and out, Y/n drowned out the maid's hysterical cries and focused on the mana in her body.

Then the mana in the maid's body which held a blockage in the brain section, there was also a tint of red mana, meaning there was indeed memory magic being in use.

Y/n held out her hand eagerly to Honoka, "Please, I need help, My magic isn't well-trained enough to know what to do." She truthfully spoke, Honoka nodding her head and taking hold of the saintess's hand.

Honoka took a look at the maid's mana carefully, "I see, strong memory spell, these are typically used by lust demons to erase any interaction they had with their prey....however this one seems to be using it too much, meaning this maid wasn't prey but probably had seen multiple things done by the demon." Honoka clarified, letting go of Y/n's hand to touch the maid's head.

Grinding her teeth slightly, Honoka began to undo the magic, releasing the demonic mana, as it slowly began to disappear. After it was finished. Honoka slammed her fingers on specific pressure points on the maid's body, causing her to pass out.

"She would have gone insane..." Honoka muttered, "So I put in her in a hyper-sleep, so her brain can fix the memories and guide them in the correct order of when they took place." Honoka, looked at the sleeping maid while speaking.

Honoka slowly stripped some of the maid's clothes, seeing multiple bruises and strange markings on her body. Y/n gasped, the maid had a slave contract placed on her body.

"Aren't these forbidden in the kingdom?" Y/n slowly asked, tracing the markings in horror, "Yes, knowing Yuna it's not a surprise, she has done this multiple times to---my close people." Honoka sadly spoke, remembering her own maids and friends, who had slave marks and also some type of mind control and memory-altering magic placed onto them.

"But...I find it the most hurtful, that my beloved, didn't have any mind-altering or any type of magic placed onto him...and yet, he still believed her over me...." Honoka spoke coldly and a hint of deadness in her voice.

Y/n leaned her head on Honoka's shoulder, "I'm sorry..." Y/n told her. Honoka didn't reply instead she and Y/n both got up. "Don't worry, my personal Nuns will take care of this maid---they shall remove the markings and heal her wounds." As Honoka said this, out of each corner of the shadows her nuns jumped out of them and easily picked up the maid before dragging her off into the shadows with them, altogether there were about six nuns.

《Time Skip PLUS Meanwhile》

Arelis carefully touched her swollen eye which was bruised horribly and had a large gash, she began to heal herself carefully.

Her wounds were somewhat healed but not fully as her healing magic didn't tend to help herself only others. Arelis's body was cramped inside the small box and her eyes were littered with sparkling tears, why would her family do that? Why would her family sell her?

Arelis knew her family wasn't wealthy not one bit, but to sell their daughter for a few coins? Isn't that just too cruel? Her family bathed in coin while she was here, being starved constantly as well as being beaten and belittled, while at the same time having to heal and constantly use her magic on herself and the cruel woman.

She even had to do a daily routine on the woman with her healing magic to make sure her skin was perfect and smooth. She slowly peeked out of the box holes, hearing the strange rattling and noises of footsteps. Arelis knew Yuna wasn't here at night because the woman was too busy sleeping with the crown prince.

Her fingers scraped against the box, urging her to push the lid open but it would budge. What she didn't expect was two figures coming closer and closer, until the lid popped open and the dark box was filled with the moon's illuminated glow.

Looking up at them with her big doe eyes and slightly moving her flowing bubble gum hair out of the way, she saw the people before her, "H-Hello." Her gentle toned voice stuttered out in amazement, relishing in the beauty of the two with a small blush on her cheeks, hoping her unkept nature didn't bother them.

"Greetings Miss Arelis, we have come to save you," Honoka spoke up, easily reaching her hands in the box to lift up Arelis with no effort at all. Arelis clung to the beautiful woman. 

Arelis nearly screamed as she felt her body being repelled out the window with Honoka still carrying her, the glass shattered, as the blonde one followed after, Arelis noting how it seemed the hair of the blonde one glowed in the moonlight, which added to the grace of Y/n's movement.

At last, Arelis is tasting the longing freedom that was now in her grasp. Who knew that the true heroine and the not-so-villainess soul have met for the first time?