What About The Kingdom?

《No One's Pov》

Zuzotl Held onto the soft S/c hand, as Y/n led the way through the Kingdom, the streets were filled with rich-looking nobles and some commoners here and there. Y/n stopped in front of a reflective window where dresses were aligned in a row.

However, Y/n's gleaming golden eyes were focused on her looks. Her hair was H/S(Hair Style, Long, Curly, Wavy, ETC) Her skin was--somewhat normal, it was very soft and smooth looking S/c, with no blemishes anywhere.

Her body type was slightly normal, but it had a bit more firmness to it, as if her training in the Angelic realm had somewhat passed onto this body.

It was also strange, instead of plain looks, she was rather---well extremely beautiful, it was herself but at the same time, it wasn't! Her brain started to hurt from looking at her reflection, so she stopped.

"Ah..." Y/n let out a small muttered noticing everyone looking at Zuzotl and herself, for their strange clothing and Y/n's unparalleled beauty, making the onlookers wonder what the person in the Armor looked like.

Huffing out a breath of air she turned to Zuzotl, "What...about the kingdom and its people?" Y/n asked tilting her head slightly, "It's yours-- if you would like." He shrugged it off, honestly, the god wasn't worried about these feeble humans, he didn't care for them, he was simply to busy paying attention to the saintess, worrying about her needs. 

Y/n huffed out a chuckle, "Me? Seriously..yeah imagine me ruling a kingdom." Y/n held her stomach as she started to laugh a bit too hard, "Wait--you're serious?" Y/n asked still laughing a bit before coming to an abrupt stop.

Suddenly a man, a commoner one who looked like a normal Young man, quickly apologies for bumping into Y/n, "Oh, no worries not at---"

Blood sprayed right on Y/n's face, as she stood frozen from shock.

 her hand began to slightly tremble as she wiped at the blood on her face.

The man in front of her, bones snapped like twigs piercing through his skin, his entire body dissected, his rib cage ripped open to show his heart missing and the rest of his organs slowly slipping out. His intestines wrapped around the body light some type of decoration.

Y/n started to breathe heavily from the blood pooling down at her feet, slowly turning her head in fear, she looked at Zuzotl holding the man's heart squeezing it so tight that his armored claws dig into it. Onlookers were screaming, running from fright.

The saintess, Y/n felt weak, and defenseless, as she slowly fell to her feet, what was going on? Why--why--whywhywhyhWHYHWHY!!!

Tears fell from her face rapidly as she frantically looked around trying to get a grip on what was happening, she couldn't understand she didn't want to believe it, the amours calm effect had seemed to vanish at that instant but she could feel it trying to calm her down.

"It's alright my sweet saintess~ No more humans shall cause you harm, and none of them shall cause your heart to squeeze in pain, WE will protect you...I've said the kingdom is yours, and it shall be yours, Once they know their place..."

Zuzotl God Of Jealousy and greed suddenly shot into the sky, using his powerful voice to speak to the entire kingdom, to tell them of their new ruler, the true saintess, the gods have spoken and will continue to speak on behalf of their saint.

Rising up from the floor, Y/n looked around unsure of what to do, or where to go, Her body involuntarily leaned against the nearest thing to her, well the nearest someone, "U-Ulios?" Y/n's scratchy voice asked as the strong arms of the god wrapped around her body, "Yes? What is it?" His soft and soothing voice asked out,  His light blue nearly white hair flowed along in the gentle breeze, and his ears feared the screams and cries of the ones who dare reject the Saintess as their new ruler, Zuzotl was easily striking them down with red lightning.