The REAL Heroine

《No One's Pov》

Loading the gun with magic bullets Y/n focused and took a shot, suddenly her weapon transformed into a battle axe as she blocked an incoming attack from an angel. "Good job!" The angel praised mid-way into attacking, Y/n ramming the Angelic with her axe so hard it sent him into a tree.

Y/n felt a sword dig into her shoulder, she used the mana in her body to expel the weapon lodged into her, after the sword was evicted from her pain-stricken shoulder, Y/n placed a hand over her wound letting out a deep breath. It took a bit of time for Y/n to heal her wound while dodging all attacks from the angels.

She wasn't that good at her magic yet and mastering mana took a while. Llotl suddenly appeared in front of her, causing Y/n to jump in surprise nearly. "Wow---Hi-!" Y/n suddenly spoke unsure of what words to form while looking at the handsome god, she honestly hasn't had any fundamental interactions with them other than Zuzotl watching her sleep constantly, that was just too frightening to mention at all though.

"Hello, It seems that our time is nearly up, my sweet saint, if you please latched onto me, I shall teleport us to the throne room where we will resume the discussion." His strong voice spoke, his voice was so strong and powering it sounded more like a command than what it actually was.

 Offering his arm politely Llotl gave a gentle smile as Y/n slowly took it. In a blink of a mere second, the two of them vanished and teleported into the god's throne room.

Y/n wanted to throw up in her mouth from the sudden strange feeling she got in her stomach while they teleported. "Very sorry, teleportation does have a toll on the weak-stomached." Caringly he patted Y/n's hair trying to comfort her. Then the god made his way to his throne before taking a seat.

Y/n tried to refuse eye contact with Zuzotl, his own red and blaring eyes peered deeply at Y/n's form as if trying to burn holes with his eyes into her very soul. "With the time we have given you, saintess...you should have made a bit of progress," Cinlotl's voice held back a purr.

"I mean yeah..- Ah sorry, you guys are staring at me so much... it's causing me to become a bit stunned..." Y/n slowly uttered a blush appearing on her cheeks. Her hands clenched her pants from the overwhelming status of where she was.

Her jaw slightly shook, pointing her head down while speaking in a graceful manner, "My body...-- will I ever get it back?" A small breeze of wind hit her neck causing her to shiver a bit. "Yes..once this body of yours passes...however it must be an act of true selflessness, if not you shall be reincarnated once again in a different realm of which we have control," Cinlotl spoke out tilting his head at Y/n who looked surprised.

"And...when I do get my body back...where does that lead me...?" The gods fell silent shaping their gaze at one another..."That has..not been decided yet." Zuzotl slowly uttered his words sharp. Llotl gave a knowing gaze directed to Zuzotl with a bit of a smirk as if saying, 'I know what you just did,'

Letting out a breath of fresh air enter her mouth, Y/n tried to calm down at the new information speaking once again, "So I assume, you knew...where I was from, this was----an Otome game?" Y/n hummed, "Yes," Cikdar spoke, rolling his golden apple around in his hand, taking a small smite his beaming golden serpent eyes landing on Y/n, taking a chunk out of the apple.

"Then...do you know about the heroine?" The gods looked at Y/n confused, "The---What now?" Ulios shrugged his shoulders while speaking.

The gods silently whispered amongst themselves before Llotl spoke, "Yes...Ulios have blessed the child....Pink hair, something something...Pink hair is quite rare you know...its symbolizes purity, gentleness, sensitivity, and a few other things..." He acknowledged, causing Y/n to squirm around at him saying that.

The god of destiny paused, "Is something the matter, we haven't really involved ourselves recently with the humans...we all of been---focusing on something---else..." Cinlotl awkwardly spoke trying to not actually give away that they all have been using most of their watch time on the world dimension crystal to watch her, out of all things in the various realms they controlled.

"Oh! The pink-haired child...oh yes...I believe I have a faint memory of her..." Ulios spoke. Y/n gulped down on her saliva...."Then...where is she? Someone else has taken her place?--" Y/n asked out, the gods looking around before, projecting the crystal into a large screen.

"Show us where the real heroine is," Ulios commanded the screen as it started fading into darkness before showing a beautiful pink-haired girl crying in the darkness, her scarlet eyes scattered and hazed with tears as she rocked her body in the small dark space.

Everyone paused watching as, the woman was suddenly thrown out of the cage, by the imposter who was posing as the heroine. "I-I'mm sorry-!" The real heroine cried out, her frail body getting kicked brutally.

"You're such a stupid little crybaby!" Yuna growled out, her claws scratching along the heroine's porcelain features. The real heroine looked completely underfed but still held her immaculate beauty.

Y/n looked around frantically, "We have to do something!" Y/n nearly screamed, the gods turning off the crystal scene, "We cannot do anything but aid you...You will reappear in the church when we send you back." Cinlotl informed the frantic saintess.

"The imposter was using disguise magic, for their status...very high disguise magic at that.." Llotl told everyone.

Zuzotl nearly started out laughing from the excitement of it all, "Yes...Seems she is also allied with the underworld...how curious." He teased tapping his fingers on his throne.

《MEAN-WHILE》

The everlasting seemingly endless screams and pains of anguish filled the entire underworld, the appetence walked swiftly into the castle, going up the stairs and making many twists in turns he finally made it into the office room.

Evarus, sitting in his seat while doing countless piles of paperwork his eyes gleaming up towards his appetence with annoyance. "The other gods...have...warned you...about letting a soul escape, they blame you." Evarus shot up from his seat jaw clenched tightly.

"Yes well, if those belligerent fools! DO THEIR OWN PAPERWORK FOR THEIR OWN REALMS, AND NOT PUSH THEM ON ME!!- MAYBE---just maybe, I will have time to tend to my own realm!" Evarus booming voice bounced off the castle walls.

Evarus, sat back down, taking his feather and dabbing it in some ink to continue writing. Evarus the god of the underworld was filled with rage, and unbending hatred for his fellow gods.