Chapter 1: Arc 2| The 'New' Male leads

Okura Crystalized Snow

Okura Crystalized Snow The Crown Prince, of the Crystalized Blue water Kingdom, always got what he wanted, but there was a feeling of emptiness still null inside his body, and his heart, he felt as if there was something missing, something wrong with him. He felt as if he had a big hole where his heart was supposed to be. 

He couldn't find anything or anyone who could keep his attention for too long, When he was 14 years old, his magic awakened at his, debut. Everyone all around from the poor to the rich came, just to see or catch a glimpse of him. He wasn't interested in most gods, except one, The god of Jealousy and greed. He was the most interesting, Okura was border lined obsessed with this god, deeming him as the only interesting thing to ever come into existence, He prayed before the god, reciting it accurately knowing if he failed it would be his last day.

Laying his hands on the crystal ball, everyone in his family beamed in pride at his power and his blessing. He already had 'Greatest ice' which was a legendary ability, typically one would train their entire lifetime to get this ability, but it wasn't so sure that they would even get it. His family was proud, beaming with pride.

Next was his twin brother's turn Okura hated his twin brother, he found him too pathetic for his liking, seems like his family knew something was wrong with his twin as well after all Okura was decided as the Crown prince.

When it was revealed that Izumo had dark magic, everyone looked on in disgust, not to mention his blessing, Evarus God of the underworld, from what everyone knew of that certain god, he was secluded, different from the other gods.

"Disgusting," Okura murmured a hateful glint showing in his eyes, as he purposely tripped his brother after he was finished.

<<Time skip age 20>>

The past years were interesting for Okura, he loved to torment his maids and butlers, even other nobles...but in the end, they all went missing, simply because Okura doesn't want anyone to find out his true nature.

In the end, he wanted something new, he wanted a fiancee, a queen for the kingdom when it was his time to take the throne, but wanted the best of the best, he wanted something pretty to look at, so he ushered the command, of finding the fairest, even if it wasn't on his territory.

But if it wasn't in his territory he had to keep it sort of under wraps, his father can't find out, and neither can the kingdoms where he was looking for a wife. He couldn't wait to meet the most beautiful ones competing against each other.

Izumo Crystalized Snow

He was a peculiar child, unlike his family who consisted of red and blue eyes, he had bleak grey ones. His father and mother would stare at him with dislike, and they would ignore him most days, but...his brother was worse than all. His brother loved to torment him, make him cry, break bones and leave bruises and occurring wounds.

Izumo hated that his brother was so cruel and got everything he desired, during the ceremony, the crown princes debut, was also Izumo's debut, but no one- really cared, he was the black sheep of the family, no praise for his powers or blessing, just annoyance, they wondered why a god-like Evarus would even think to bless him.

The reason was, Izumo; Izumo prayed every since he was a young lad, to the god, Evarus was the most alike to Izumo, they were both exiled from others, and stayed concealed with the confinements of another own comfort.

But at the same time, they were both dangerous.

<<Time skip>>

Izumo was the same age as his brother 20...he wanted to take something precious of Okura's...so when he overheard the plan his brother created he couldn't help but smile, he was going to take his brother's entertainment away, he was going to have it all, he wanted to watch his brothers expression when he took his brothers love right from under his grasp, how lovely would that be?

Takamaru Glass Etsuya

Takamaru was the son of a simple Noble family, he wasn't special in one bit. When he was a boy, he was a cheerful and adventurous kid like any normal young boy would be.

But everything changed when he was 12, his father, mother, and younger sister were all brutally murdered in some type of robbery of their house. He was spared for the simple reason of him activating his powers, the rage, the fiery deep inside his bones, ignited a flame that burned the intruders to death, painfully, the smell of crispy flesh in the air as Takamaru 's cold face looked at the dead bodies of his family before burning them and praying.

Ever since that day, he wanted to become stronger, to be better than the rest, so strong that no one would even dare to try to take or kill what he loved.

<<Time skip>>

At the age of 19, he went to war, he fought for the crystalized Blue water Kingdom, Brutal on the field, no one in his sight was spared, and he had no remorse. He even killed the person closest to him, one he would even dare call a friend. All because he found them to be an obstacle to getting stronger, attachments were useless to him, they made him weak.

His power of "Call of the ancient armies" didn't arrive until he won countless battles, the gods were looking down at him, paying close attention. Unlike others Takamaru didn't have his powers and blessing analyzed until he reach the age of 20, that's when he discovered his new power, and his current blessings 2 blessings were unheard of, some assumed the ones with two blessings were destined for greatness.

<<Time skip>>

At the age of 25, He was respected in the kingdom and even feared, he was still a general,  but the title of Grand Duke was much higher so he simply went with that, He even met the Crown prince in his brother. Takamaru didn't pay any mind to the Crown prince, to him the crown prince was like a little fly on his shoulder constantly buzzing in his ear, which was annoying.

With Izumo...Takamaru and he just had a mutual understanding of one another, don't bother each other, don't get in each other's way, however, the kingdom thought the two of them were good friends, which was far from the truth, they barely even spoke, when they did it was just greetings.

Takamaru did learn of The crown prince's foolish plan but wasn't too worried about such things, he was currently busy, learning about the threat of the "supposed gods" Taking over a kingdom, but that was simply too outrageous, outlandish to even be considered true.

He looked down at the report in his hands, which one of his spies had gathered, the spy he assumed was corrupted with crazed and foolish assumptions of the kingdom that he had thought the spy had betrayed him, so he killed him.

Takamaru wasn't going to inform the king of this...it seemed to fake, laughable that this information was even true.