ONE,

VIDEO

"WHAT'S UP MOTHER ASSHOLES. And Baylen's on the roof again. Go fucking figures." she says as she watches her best friend climb up the house.

"You know, if you fall off and die, I'm running away." she tells the boy on the roof. "Yeah yeah. Stop being a worried mom and get your ass up here." he replies.

Ella rolls her eyes, but still climbs up.

"Here." he says, holding a hand out for her. "Thank you." she replies, pulling herself up.

"How much money would you give me for me to jump off?" she asks Baylen, "Nothing, you're not jumping off." he replies.

Now before you get the wrong idea, Baylen and Ella have a flirty friendship. They know nothing's going to happen between each other so they continue with their "boyfriend girlfriend" type friendship.

"HEY LIL PEEJ. HOW MUCH FOR ME TO JUMP OFF AND INTO THE WATER?" She shouts, "75." He answers, "Deal." she replies and gets ready to jump into the water.

"If you die, I'm running away." Baylen mocks to which Ella rolls her eyes at.

Ella takes off her shirt and shorts, along with her shoes and socks, leaving her in her bright orange bikini.

She counts herself down before jumping into the pool.

"PEEJ EATS PUSSY." She shouts before submerging underwater leaving Baylen laughing his legit jiblies off.

"Damn right I do." Peej agrees as Ella comes up from the water.

-

"Ok so since a lot of you guys say Ella could pass as my sister, we're gonna go prank the fuck outta some bitches." Baylen explains.

"No uh she's my sister." Baylen explains to Kyle, "But you said you guys fucked." Kyle replies, "Yeah we did. See we're from Alabama." Baylen explains and the three friends hear a quiet "What the fuck." coming from the two people near them.

Then they move to a different group.

"Hey uh so me and my brother here, we were wondering if you guys have any tips on fucking siblings. Like cause you know, we fuck a lot and were looking to see if anyone else also fucks their siblings so like we could get some advice. Like, we kind of just started this month. Y'know beginners type shit." Ella explains.

"Nah man. Fuck off with that shit." one of the guys reply.

"No but like we're in an actual need of help." Baylen adds, "Yeah and we're in a need for you guys to get the fuck outta here with that shit." another guy replies.

"Whatever man. I KNOW YOU FUCK YOUR SISTER. DON'T LIE." Baylen shouts as he walks away from the group of guys and to a couple.

"Hi, hello. So we- so I accidentally got my sister- Ella come here." he says, pulling Ella next to him.

"So this is my sister Ella and we just found out, I got her pregnant and our family is against abortion. So do you guys have any advice?" Baylen asks, "I don't know what to tell ya man." the guy replies.

"Yall are fucking weird." the girl replies, "Thank you. That means a lot." Ella thanks with a fake smile to the girl.

"Whatever. Deal with your own problems. Let's go David." the girl replies and pulls her boyfriend away.

-

REAL LIFE

"YOOO MY SPIDERMAN CAME." Baylen exclaims as he runs throughout the house.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BAYLEN." Ella shouts back from her room, "BUT MY SPIDERMAN CAME." He replies as he brings it in.

So, Ella grabs her phone and goes to Baylen.

"Here pose with it and I'll take your picture." She says and he poses next to the figure.

kinsleyambrose

kinsleyambrose this cat finally got his toy

tagged: baylenlevine

liked by mattsturniolo and 197k others

comments

chrissturniolo YO YOUR MATT'S MYSTERY GIRL
kinsleyambrose who's what
chrissturniolo NO WAY DUDE nicksturniolo SHE REPLIED
nicksturniolo yea probably cuz u fucking called her matts mystery girl
kinsleyambrose hold on who are you guys and who's matt? im so confused lmao
mattsturniolo i'm matt...
kinsleyambrose HOLY SHIT DUDE-
kinsleyambrose bro ur fine
chrissturniolo NOW'S UR CHANCE DUDE SHOOT UR SHOT
nicksturniolo basically Kinsley, we all watch baylen and are like huge fans of him and stuff and since ur always w baylen and on his posts, Matt grew a celebrity crush kinda thing on you and he wouldn't tell us ur name or anything so u were his mystery girl
kinsleyambrose aww that's so cute lmao
chrissturniolo mhm anything matty b does is cute 
kinsleyambrose wow ok now i wont shoot my shot on him if ur into him
chrissturniolo NO WAIT PLEASE DATE MATT
kinsleyambrose i'll think abt it :)

baylenlevine THANK YOU ELLA 💖
kinsleyambrose YOUR WELCOME BF 💖
user87 isn't her name kinsley??
user43 it is but her friends call her ella
kinsleyambrose yep!

user79 BRO WE NEED MUSIC ASAP
kinsleyambrose it might take a while i have a few songs but almost all of em need finishing and it's a long process but i swear i'm working on it!
user79 okay, take your time tho

KIERA SPEAKS: ok... first chapter... hmm. so it's honestly not the best but it's whatever yk