NINETEEN,

REAL LIFE (JULY 20),

"Ella just get up," Matt says to the girl laying in her hotel room.

The triplets had stayed over that night and River went back to her's.

"I can't, I'm hibernating bitch." Ella replies, digging her head into her pillows. "No the fuck you aren't." Matt giggles. "And you're not even an animal." he adds.

"I can be whatever I wanna be." Ella states, "Well right now you're being stubborn and lazy. Just get out of bed." Matt jokes. "No." she replies, closing her eyes.

"That's it." he gives up and picks up the girl and puts her over his shoulder.

"Nice ass Matty B." Ella jokes, "Shut the hell up." he replies with a laugh as let's go only for a split second so that Ella now had her arms around his neck with her legs wrapped around his stomach like a koala.

"Did you not get a good enough sleep last night?" Matt asked, "Nick kept hitting me in his sleep so no I didn't." Ella mumbles into his ear tiredly.

"Ella..." Matt whines, "What?" she asks, finally taking her head out of his shoulder and looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Oh so you are awake." he says with a joking eye roll. "I'm awake I'm just tired." Ella states, "Well how about I go get you some coffee while you get dressed?" Matt offers, "Deal." she immediately replies, jumping off of the boy.

Matt goes down to the lobby to get her some coffee while she picks out an outfit. 

urboyfriendsfavgirl

urboyfriendsfavgirl another day another pair of platformed converse :)

comments

chrissturniolo bro hurry up we're all waiting in the lobby
urboyfriendsfavgirl im waiting for my coffee

riversubbet cute fit :)
urboyfriendsfsvgirl thank you thank you 

tuckersubbet cute fit 
urboyfriendsfavgirl :) 

user9 how tf does this girl where jeans in july

nicksturniolo slajor fit asf
urboyfriendsfavgirl like always ;)

user7 she changed her username does that mean she's not single anymore??
urboyfriendsfavgirl nah i'm still lonely af 
user47 i can change that ;)
mattsturniolo a little too late for that :)
urboyfriendsfavgirl ive never been more confused

TIKTOK (LATER THAT NIGHT), 

kinsleyambrose look at me finally posting a video on my tiktok :) mattsturniolo

comments

user4 the way he smiled at her right when he looks at her oml

user9 he's so pretty fr

user7 why'd he have to hit her??
mattsturniolo we were playing around she hit me too so

baylenlevine so this is what yall do while we're busting our ass for dinner?
kinsleyambrose YOU GUYS WENT TO CHICK FIL A WDYM BUSTING UR ASS TF

load more comments...

REAL LIFE,

"Wanna know something?" Ella asked Matt who was sat beside her.

They had both wandered a little ways from the Sturniolo home to this small little seaside plant-filled spot with a dock. The two took off their shoes and sat on the end of the dock with their feet in the Luke warm water.

Matt hummed in response instead of speaking. If he was being honest, he hadn't been paying much attention to the girl's words, instead just admiring her.

"Your tongue is most likely to have more germs than this water does," Ella states, glancing over at the water their feet had been in. "Isn't that gross? That shit makes me want to fucking shoot bleach directly into my taste buds," she adds, obviously exaggerating.

"Please don't." Matt laughs. "Well, I wouldn't do it without trying it out on you first, dumbass." Ella jokes. "You're so mean to me," Matt states, splashing water on Ella's feet.

"Ella, look at the dolphin," he says pointing out in the water. Ella looks out but is pushed into the water.

"MATTHEW." She exclaims, emerging from the water. "What? I thought I saw a dolphin," he replies in an innocent tone, taking off his shirt before jumping in with her.

"Hey El." he says with a wink as he swims to her, "Hey dick stick," she replies with a giggle.

"What did I ever do to you?" he asks, "Nothing, I just like teasing you." she smiles innocently. "Hmm," he replies, getting closer to the girl.

Matt smiles at Ella before leaning in to press his lips to her own. Although Ella kissed back- even if it was only for a split second she squirmed back causing Matt to look at her with confusion at her actions.

"I'm sorry Matt, I can't. I- I can't." Ella says before swimming back to the dock and pulling herself up.

"Wait Ella I'm sorry I did that." Matt stops her, pulling himself up onto the dock as well.

"Don't be sorry Matt. I liked it, but I can't." Ella replies, not looking at Matt. "Can't do what?" he asked.

"Look, Matt, I really like you. But I can't like you," she states. "And why not?" he asked.

"Matt. You have your life in Boston and I have mine in Florida. I mean I'm leaving in 13 days. I wasn't- none of this was supposed to happen. It was just supposed to be a celebrity crush nothing more. In 13 days, I'll be back in Florida with my friends, being the crazy troublemaker I am while you're clear on the other side of the country, with your friends, and your brothers." she answers, an ass load of tears threatening to pour down her face.

"Ok Ella, that's 13 days. 13 days we would have together. Ella, you can't give up that easily. It just proves a failure." he argues, "Matt just drop it." she replies before walking away, her shoes in hand.

KIERA SPEAKS: hey hey!  thoughts?