NINE,

REAL LIFE (THE NEXT DAY- JULY 6),

Ella found herself stalking Matt's Instagram, trying to not like any of his old posts on accident while scrolling through his feed. She found such an attraction to him, he was so pretty. Beautiful boy. Little did Ella know, Tucker Subbet had been social stalking her. Her spam/ backup account, her main account, her tiktok- which she rarely posted on- pictures of her on Pinterest. Anything where he would be able to obsess over her. But, he actually liked every post he saw of her.

"Yo Baylen look." Ella says, tapping the boy next to her to show him all of the notifications. from Tucker. 

"Jeez, that cat's obsessed with you." Baylen replies, almost disgusted at Tucker. "Yeah but I mean, he's pretty cute." Ella reasoned, "But what about Matt?" he asks her, taking off his shirt due to the heat.

"I don't even know. I feel like- I don't know. Maybe me and Matt should just be friends, like just stay friends." Ella states, "Look I'm not gonna tell you who you should and shouldn't date, but I think Matt's good for you. Of course I don't know Tucker at all, but I think you and Matt would be great for each other." Baylen tells her.

"I'll just test the waters with Tucker, and if shit gets weird I won't talk to him, I know Matt's there for me, but I don't know if he would be there for me if anything happens with Tucker. It's just- confusing I guess. And plus, me and Matt don't have anything going for us at the moment so technically I can date Tucker if we were both to want that." Ella informs her best friend, to which he nods in reply.

"Just know, Ella, that I'm here for you if anything happens with either of them." Baylen assures her, "I know. That's why I love you so much. You and the boys always have my back, which I will forever be grateful for." she replies, hugging Baylen with a smile.

"Now, enough with that weird romantic corny shit, I heard there's a little drive in thing movie in the park type shit, and they're playing Shrek so. Ella. We're going." Baylen states, pulling out of the hug and getting up from the bed.

"Ok, I call aux." she replies, also getting up. "Then I'm driving." Baylen bargains and they agree on that. 

During the car ride to the park, Ella receives a dm from Tucker so she answers it.

INSTAGRAM DM,

fakeassella

tuckersubbet

hey 

hi

ik we dont like know each other irl yet but i just
gotta say your rly beautiful

oh thank you 

ofc np, and if u dont mind me
asking, how old are you

im 19 and you?

im 19 too

wait rly?!

yep

ok ok so this might be a little rushed
 but ok for 1 do you live in boston with river?

yeah but im thinking of moving
out when im 20

ok so would u maybe wanna hang out
sometime, u could bring river if u wanted

yeah i would love to hang out, but
i would love it more if it was just us ;)

ok yeah how about tmr, i'm free then?

yea tomorrow works 

where do u wanna go?

idc really

i could take u downtown if u want

yeah down town it is, i'm staying in la
quinta inn so u can pick me up there

also sry but i gtg here's my number

787-792-2520

k i'll text u later bye :)

bye 

NEW CHARACTERS,

(19) TUCKER SUBBET played by JRMBOTTIERO

(idk his name but that's his @ on tiktok and insta)

(17) RIVER SUBBET played by RACHEL BROCKMAN

KIERA SPEAKS: so so so so sorry it's short but it's smth ig also the phone number spells a word jsyk