TWENTY-EIGHT

TIME SKIP (AUGUST 1),

"WAKE UP YOU STUPID 19-YEAR-OLDS," Ella shouts to all of the boys sleeping in Nick's room. They all groan in response as Ella pulls each one out of bed individually.

"I'm actually 20." Baylen corrects, "Shut the fuck up. This is about Matt-" Ella begins to reply.

"Just Matt?" he questions with a smirk, "If you let me finish I was about to say, Matt, Chris, and Nick." she states, "Mhm right. Whatever helps you sleep at night." he winks before replacing Matt's vacancy in his bathroom.

"I'm gonna go change, do you need any clothes?" Matt asks, "Um I need a shirt I forgot one at the hotel." Ella answers, "K, come with me and I'll let you pick out a shirt." he smiles and takes the girl to his room.

Ella picks out a purple long sleeve and then exits the room so he can change.

"I don't see why you guys don't date already," Chris mentions as he watches Ella shut Matt's door behind her.

"Cause I don't want a long-distance relationship and he said he's okay with that." Ella responds simply, "That's cute." Chris comments, "I mean sure, it's just being respectful of a women's boundaries." she replies.

"Still. I find it cute how you and Matt are like he's always there for you and you're always there for him. Like that time a little bit ago when he went outside with you to comfort you and stuff when you didn't feel well." he mentions.

"You saw that?" she asked, "Yeah we all did. We even got it on video," he smirks. "Show me," she demands and Chris laughs as he pulls out his phone.

Chris shows Ella the video he took of her and Matt.

"You can't post that anywhere." Ella laughs as the video finishes. "We said we wouldn't." Chris smiles down at the girl and then walks away, Ella fresh on his tail.

"Happy happy birthday boyfriend." Baylen jokes towards Chris as he makes pancakes. "Thank you, boyfriend." Chris jokes back.

"Ew," Ella mutters.

"Where's Nick and Matt?" Baylen asked his friends, "Changing." Chris and Ella answer while they both find somewhere to go occupy themselves.

Ella sits on the couch and pulls out her phone and begins to watch different stories on Instagram, and scroll through different posts- some being birthday posts for the triplets. She liked and commented on a few fan edits, then transitioned to Tiktok where she found herself liking Mella edits after liking and commenting on a few regular fan edits.

"Whatcha watchin?" Matt says from above her, resting his chin on the top of Ella's shoulder. She's quick to turn off her phone and flip it over, the screen facing down.

She looks back up at Matt and is influenced to smile at his gorgeous smirk but doesn't.

"Uh... it was nothing." Ella answers. "Hmm. Edits of me and you don't seem like nothing." he smirks again, "It was nothing. It was just something that came up on my for you page." Ella lies.

"I'm not going to believe that." Matt states, "And why not?" she asks.

"Because I stood here behind you watching you watch and like at least 5 Mella tiktoks" he smirks as he answers.

"I don't like this," Ella states as she gets up from her seat and begins to walk to Chris's room. "Hey. You can't leave the birthday boy." Matt replies, sitting down on the couch, hoping Ella would join him.

"Fine, but only cause it's your birthday." she gives in with a sigh before returning to the couch next to Matt.

"You know you'd do it any day." he smirks, "Would not," she argues, pulling out her phone and going on her regular for you page on TikTok.