FORTY SEVEN,

REAL LIFE (JUNE 22),

QUICK A/N: this part is like kinda during the car ride home with Ella and Matt so like they're still in the car and stuff on their way back to their friends :)

"Hey uh Matt." Ella starts nervously, "Yeah?" he replies. "Can I tell you something important?" she requests, "Of course." he replies.

"Um last night... I uh. I lost it. My virginity I mean." 

"Oh my God Ella that's great. To who?" Matt asked, happy for his girlfriend. He had really hoped it wasn't some random guy though.

"Um... Baylen..." Ella answers. "No way? You and Baylen? Yall fucked?" Matt asked with a laugh. 

"Hey don't laugh at me. I wanted to get it over with and I knew- well I thought I was gonna die today and I didn't want to die a virgin you know?" Ella reasons.

"So you, the virgin at 19, lost it to your best friend just bc you thought you were gonna die today?" Matt asked in clarification, "Yep. But you can't tell anyone, you're the first person I told." Ella replies.

"Wait but what about Alahna?" Matt asked, pulling up in the driveway of the air bnb. "Um Alahna was actually cool with it. Baylen told her this morning before I left and she said that she was fine with it, as long as we don't do it when they decide to date. So I told her she wouldn't have to worry about that. So we're all good." Ella answers, smiling as she got out of the car.

"Ok."

Matt walks into the house before Ella, being greeted with a bunch of shouts and murmurs.

"WHERE'S THE FOOD?!" Baylen exclaims, "Um see something bigger happened..." Matt says as Ella walks in and stands beside him.

"ELLA!" Nick exclaims, running up and hugging her, "Hey Nick." Ella giggles, lightly hugging the boy back. 

"ELLA CANELLA!" Chris exclaims, "Move Nick I wanna hug my girlfriend." Chris jokes, pushing Nick off of Ella to hug her. He hugs her very tight and spins her around.

"You're acting like you haven't seen me in like 7 years." Ella giggles, "That's cause I haven't seen you since the fair." Chris replies, a saddened look on his face.

"Sorry Chris. I had problems I had to solve." Ella tells him, "Oh, well are they solved now?" he asked, "Um." Ella takes a glance at Matt, they smile at each other before Ella looks back at Chris.

"Yeah they are." she answers, joining Nick, Baylen and Alahna on the couch.

"Hey Chris, and for the record. You're not my boyfriend, Matt is." 

"No way you guys got back together?" Baylen asked excitedly, "Yep. And uh. I told him." Ella whispers back. "Was he okay with it?" Baylen whispers in reply. "Mhm. He was happy for me." she responds and Baylen nods his head.

"Ok how about we actually do something." Alahna announces.

"Like what?"

"OO we have a ping pong table." Baylen informs everyone, "Oh my God, I am a goddess at ping pong." Ella states, "Don't lie. Why you lying? Don't lie." Nick questions as Ella connects to the built in speakers.

"Shut the hell up." Ella replies strictly, blasting Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer.

Everyone follows Baylen to the ping pong room. Ella stops in her tracks as the doorbell rings.

"OH MY GOD MY STUFF IS HERE." She exclaims, scrambling to the door to pick up her package.

"Oh no what did you order this time?" Baylen asks, taking a deep breath, preparing himself for any crazy thing Ella bought.