EIGHTEEN,

REAL LIFE (JULY 19),

"GOD I WISH THAT YOU HAD THOUGHT THIS THROUGH BEFORE I WENT AND FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU." River and Ella shout at the top of their lungs, Baylen and the triplets looking at them with a worried look.

"WHEN SHE'S SLEEPING IN THE BED WE MADE DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT THE WAY YOU BETRAYED ME." they continue.

Chris goes up to River and slaps a hand over her mouth and Matt does the same to Ella.

You can still hear them muffle the words but Ella stops after coming up with a plan.

She licks Matt's hand expecting him to yank his hand back but he doesn't.

"El, I live with two other boys, hand licking isn't going to stop me," he whispers, to this Ella pouts.

'Traitor' by Olivia Rodrigo soon becomes 'Stir Fry' by Migos. Chris and Matt take their hand away from the girls' mouths and sing along to the song.

Everyone sings along to this song, but not loudly like Ella and River had been doing just seconds before.

"You guys wanna play never have I ever?" River asks, plopping her butt down on the sand of the beach.

A chorus of 'yea's and yeses are let out as everyone else sits down in the sand as well.

"Ok, never have I ever dated my best friend." Chris starts. Baylen, River, and Ella are left with 9 fingers.

"K, never have I ever... liked Matt," Nick smirks, looking at Ella. Ella and River are left with 8 fingers.

"WAIT! You liked Matt!" Nick exclaims, pointing a finger at River. "I mean kinda yeah." River replies shyly.

"Moving on from that. Never have I ever, had sex." Baylen switches topics, looking at Ella. "You are evil," Ella whispers as Baylen and River put a finger down.

Just a reminder, Nick, Matt, and Chris have all ten fingers, Baylen and Ella have 8 while River has 7.

"Umm, never have I ever told a significant other that you loved them without meaning it."

Ella jokingly puts a finger down at River's words causing Baylen to freak out.

"Excuse me." he exclaims and Ella giggles, "I'm kidding." she giggles and puts her finger up.

Ok, so I was lying when I said that they had never said they loved each other.

"Wait you guys dated?" Nick asked, "Yep from sophomore year to senior year." Ella answers, "Yeah it's really funny cause like we began to like each other in 7th grade and it took like 3 years for us to admit it and then we dated 3 years after that and then broke up." Baylen states.

"Oh, why'd you guys break up?" Chris asks, "Even though we had loved each other we realized that it- like we realized we're better off as best friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend." Ella explains.

"Okay then put a finger down- no never have I ever dated Baylen Levine." River says with a smirk, "I hate you" Ella replies, putting her 8th finger down.

"Another funny thing was, I was Ella's first kiss, first boyfriend, and first love. Shit's crazy." Baylen laughs.

"Did you love Tucker?" Matt questions, finally speaking up, "No. I think you were right. I was too caught up in the idea of him and his looks that I had convinced myself I liked him a lot but in reality, it was nothing more than a tiny crush. Even smaller than the one I had on you which even liking you wasn't anything that big so my crush on him was almost microscopic." Ella answers, talking way more than she wanted.

"Wait you said liked him, so you don't like Matt anymore?" Nick questions, "Umm it's confusing." Ella answers.

"So there's a slight chance you like him?" River asked with a slight sense of jealousy igniting in her stomach. "Maybe I do maybe I don't. You'll have to see." Ella smirks.

"OO OO OO. Put a finger down, if you like Matt right now. Like RIGHT NOW." Baylen says.

Ella puts her finger only half done while River slowly and secretly put her finger down, everyone's eyes focused on Ella's hands before even thinking about looking at Rivers.

"I SAW THAT RIVER," Baylen exclaims, pointing at River who instantly shot her finger back up.

"OOOO RIVER LIKES MATT," Chris says in a sing-song tone. "Bro no the fuck I don't." River lies.

"It's alright if you like him Riv, it's not like me and him are dating or some shit. And plus, you guys would be a cute couple." Ella assures her best friend, "Ok I just find him attractive, that's it. Not a crush." River admits.

"Aw damn, I wanted you guys to date so Ella could realize her feelings for Matt." Nick pouts, "Dude." Ella says, reaching over to slap the boy.

"That's nice Riv, you're attractive too." Matt compliments River causing her to blush at his words.

"Don't worry El, you're gorgeous. Don't think I forgot about you." he winks playfully at the girl who was of the slightest jealous.

"Thank you, Matt, you're gorgeous too," Ella replies with a smile as she pats the boy's head.

"Oo guys can we play truth or dare." Baylen requests, "Sure." Everyone replies in sync.

"Ok Ella truth or dare." he starts, "Dare," she replies. "Kiss River. And hold it for 3 seconds." he challenges instantly. "Bet," she replies and walks over to River and kisses her for 3 seconds before returning back to her seat.

"That was hot." Chris comments, "I didn't think you'd actually do it!" Baylen exclaims, "Yeah well I'm not a pussy." Ella reminds him.

"Wait technically if River were to kiss Matt now, technically Matt would be kissing Ella." Chris mentions, "Dude, I'm not kissing River." Matt replies, slapping his brother seated next to him.

"But you'd kiss Ella?" he smirks, "No. I'm not kissing anyone." Matt corrects, "You're a baby." Chris states.

"And you're a fuck head." Matt shoots back, of course not meaning it.

"Whatever, Ella ask someone," Chris says.

KIERA SPEAKS: idk how long it was since my last update but here's the next one  hope you like it :) i love you all sm and go wish befletcher_ a happy birthday she's turning 15 <3

also i'd like to mention that EVERY time i listen to only love can hurt like this i deadass ALWAYS cry that song fr will forever make me cry on god