THIRTY-EIGHT

REAL LIFE (JUNE 1),

Ella's eyes flutter open at the movement of someone in her bed.

Her and Baylen had an air bnb since they didn't want to stay in a hotel for 2 months.

Ella turns around, the sun shining bright into her crystal blue eyes, to see not only her boyfriend, but his younger brother in bed with her.

"Chris what the fuck are you doing in my bed?" Ella whispers, "Shh, I'm trying to have a dream." he smiles, keeping his eyes closed. Ella rolls her eyes and flips over to her other side where Matt was.

"Matt." she whispers, "Mhm?" he hums in reply, also keeping his eyes closed.

"Can you tell your brother to get out of my bed?" she requests, "Well why is he in your bed?" Matt asks, his voice quiet and groggy. "I don't know, I asked him and he just told me to be quiet he's trying to have a dream." Ella answers.

"Is he bothering you?" Matt questioned, "I mean I guess not." Ella answered. "Then he's fine, as long as he doesn't try to cuddle with you or something." Matt replies.

Even if Matt couldn't see it, Ella smiled at the fact that her boyfriend had actually cared if she was out cuddling with some other guy.

"Can we cuddle though?" Ella asked, "Any time." Matt replies and pulled his girlfriend closer to him, cuddling her as if she was a fragile china glass.

Little did his little China glass know, even though the two hadn't even been dating a full year yet, Matt had already planned his whole life with that girl. He knew that when the time came to propose to his China glass, he was going to do it on July 5th cause that's the day they met. He knew that he'd wear he and Ella's matching rainbow loom bracelet till the day he died, even at their wedding. He had his whole life planned out with the girl and she hadn't even known about it.

TIME SKIP (LATER THAT AFTERNOON),

"I'M BACK." Matt shouts as he comes through the front door of Baylen and Ella's Air BnB where everyone was watching The Smurfs on the couch.

"Hey Matt- what are those for?" Chris asked his brother who had a Reese's candy bar and three little pink roses.

Everyone looks over at the boy.

"They're for Ella." Matt states, "Is today a special day or something?" Ella asked confused as she stood up and walked to her boyfriend.

"Why should there be a special day to get my girlfriend something to tell her I love her?" Matt questioned with a smile as he handed Ella the flowers and chocolate.

"Aw Matt, thank you. And I love you too." Ella replies, pecking the boy's lips quickly before hearing a chorus of groans from the couch.

"Back off Ella, that's my brother." Chris says with disgust, "You know Chris, I'll make sure that you have front row seats at our wedding." Matt mentions.

Ella grows of the slightest red and Chris rolls his eyes.

"Gross. You don't see me doing that shit and saying stuff like that." 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Nick exclaims, "Wait you have a girlfriend?" Matt asked. "Since when the fuckity fuck did this happen?" Ella asked.

"No I don't have a fucking girlfriend. I'm just saying that like if I were to be over here kissin my girl and shit, you guys would be uncomfortable with it." Chris clarifies.

"So you do have a girl." Alahna asked, "I mean technically she's no my girl but like we're talking yeah." Chris replies to her.

"Ooo oo oo tell me about her." Ella said, rushing back to the couch, pulling Matt with her.

"No." Chris objects, "Why not." Ella whines, "Cause I don't want to." he answers simply. "At least tell me her name." she requests.

"Annie. But that's all I'm telling you." Chris gives in.

Ella immediately pulls out her phone and looks through Chris's Instagram.

"I FOUND HER." 

"No fucking way." Chris replies, glancing over Ella's shoulder as well as everyone else looking at her phone.

"NO HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND HER THAT QUICKLY?!" Chris exclaims, "I checked who you follow dumbass, I'm not retarded." Ella answers as if it was obvious.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S PRETTY." Alahna exclaims, "Yeah no wonder Chris is dating her." Matt agrees. Ella smacks her lips as she looks at Matt with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Kidding, you're more pretty." Matt quickly saves himself, kissing Ella's forehead. 

"good save." she smiles, getting up from her seat. "Hey where are you going?" Matt asked her. "The bathroom." Ella answers, using a different tone on the word "Bathroom" as if it was a holy word.

KIERA SPEAKS: so so sorry it's short i am very sorry but i kinda needed to update i think idfk when the last time i updated was ngl someone please remind me ALSO 9 MORE FUCKING FOLLOWERS TILL 900?!?!?! BRO