Chapter 1- The beginning

NOT EDITED:

"Ana come on the trucks leaving in 5 minutes"

"I'm coming mom I'm checking for any thing I forgot" I yell back at my mom as I look over at my room for the last time. I really am going to miss this place, who wouldn't miss their childhood house. I grew up in this place. were moving to the Crest Moon Pack because my mom got the job as their new Ob/Gyn after their last one died of some type of seizure.

I slowly make my way outside with my duffel bag under one arm and a box in my hands full of my bathroom toiletries. I walk outside and see my friends Jake and Casey. I see Casey's tear filled eyes because her best friend is moving away. I feel really bad for going with my mom I do but I can't leave her not after what my dads death did to her. It left her shattered she was depressed for months and barely noticed me. For months I had to look after her like I was her mother, and look after myself.

"Bye Ana I'm really going to miss you"

"I'm going to miss you to Case" I say now fully bawling, I bet I look a mess right now with mascara running down my face and my puffy full lips

"Awww dont forget about me, your main man" Jake states proudly"

"How could I ever forget about you Jake, You guys were always there for me and I really appreciate that" I give them both a tight embrace and make my way to the Uhaul

"you ready" my mom Jenna asks me

" ready as I'll ever be " ______________________________________________________________________________

We arrive after ten agonizing hours of silence. My mom and I used to be really close, but lately we've grown apart. It's like we don't really know each other anymore but i plan to change that. I made a promise to myself that apart from school and other clubs that I might join I would spend as much time with my mom as I can.

We go through the metal gates that have cameras surrounding them every two feet. We pull up to a cream colored house that looks like a freaking mansion. Now normally I don't curse unless I'm either really nervous or really excited or mad. "WOW" my mom and I say at the exact same time. This time we really were starting over. Were met by the Luna Carissa and the Alpha Thomas.

They have big smiles on their faces as we hop out of the Uhaul and make our way over to them.

"Alpha, Luna " My mom greets them and we bow our head in respect. "It'll be so nice to have two more additions to the pack" Alpha Thomas stated with a smile on his face

"I'm sorry our son couldn't be here to welcome you into the pack, he's out with the party planner and his friends" party planner ? was their supposed to be a party.

"their is suppose to be a party to celebrate our son turning 20 " Luna Carissa states"Luna where will we be staying" My mom asks

" Ah their my daughter Aria will be able to assist you"

Soon enough I see a girl about my age with jet black hair and a curvy frame walk towards us, her eyes are Crystal green.

"yes mother" Aria says to her mother. Luna must of mind-linked her to come outside

"Jenna and her daughter-"

"Anastasia, sorry for interrupting" I cut her off knowing she doesn't know my name and only my friends and mom are allowed to call me Ana.

"N o problem dear, well Aria I need you to show them to their rooms in the pack house until they find a house"

"yes mother, come with me please" Aria gestures for us to follow her so we do " thank you Luna, Alpha"

We follow Aria to a door on the 3rd floor. "here you are"

"thank you"

"well you should have fresh towels and sheets in the closet, Toiletries underneath the sink in the bathrooms and a mini fridge with cold refreshments, I should be on my way now"

"thank you really" I say looking her in the eye she leaves shortly after and my mom and I open the door so see Leather couches, a Samsung flat screen TV mounted on the wall, the mini fridge, and we see two doors. I'm Guessing are our rooms. I open and door and see the color theme is gold and white as the whole room has white furniture with gold accents. I sit on my bed and eventually fall asleep.

--------------------------

I wake up to see boxes in my room and thank God I wrote the contents of the boxes on their or else I wouldn't have known where to start.I start unpacking the boxes and start with my clothes. I have tons so I color code them. I mainly wear black because I have this Bad-ass aura about me. After unpacking all my clothes I unpack my shoes and my box of combat boots. I live for combat boots.

I walk outside my room into the joint living space my mom and I are allowed to share and I see that she fell asleep on the leather couches and I guess shes the one who unpacked my boxes from the truck. I walk back into my room and take the small blanket I see in the corner and put in on my mom knowing fully well that she probably won't wake up until tomorrow. I decide to get some rest as well because tomorrow is my first day of school.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Picture is the back of the pack house.

Thoughts: Yes ... No

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Vomment :)