Chapter 21- His Loss

14k ( 500+ votes ) reads and #179 in werewolf you guys are amazing ! Thank you so much for all the support, I truly appreciate every single last one of you!

*

*

*

Its been a few days since I found out about the sex of my babies and I've been super busy. I've been doing last minute shoots and packing up my apartment. Feels weird moving again this'll be the third time in one year but this time I want to. This time I'm not being moved because my mom has a new job or being forced to move because I've been rejected, but because I've found a home with all my family and friends. A place where I'll watch my babies grow, go to school and if my werewolf body would allow me be there for my babies weddings. I walk into the room that I was going to turn into the nursery well when I thought I was going to have one baby. Now I either need three rooms or one huge room for my babies. I sigh and walk into my old room and master suite bathroom. I have my clothes laid out that I'll wear tomorrow. Everything else is packed up in boxes. I get one of my bath-washes out of a box and decide to take a shower. Jace, Stacey, Emma, and Aaron are coming over later for dinner and I'm feeling super lazy to cook.

I'm out of the shower and in some boxers and a tank top. I pick clothes for tomorrow and my small to go makeup bag and put it on my table. I lay on my bed and lather my legs with some coconut oil. My phone starts to ring. It's Emma,

"Hey boo" she sounds excited
"Hey when are the you guys getting here" I reply
"We're about to get in the elevator, I have a surprise for you" I sit up when I hear surprise.
"What is it"
"You'll see" she hangs up on me crap
I get up and put on my fenty puma slippers and walk out my room to get a glass-well plastic cup of water all my glasses are packed up and in boxes. I hear my friends walking in and I instantly walk out to greet them and I look up

"Hey guy-" I drop my cup as I see Alexander walk in behind them. He's laughing. What a nice sight I've never seen him laugh before, a mighty sight to behold indeed. Emma walks over to me and I drag her into the kitchen.

"You didn't tell me he was coming Emma"

"What who . . . ?"

"You know who I'm talking about"

"You mean Lexis, well that was the surprise! " I nod confused Lexis I like the nickname

"Yes I wasn't informed that he was coming" I pout in a childish way at her

"oohhh you like him"

"No" I feign my innocence.

"Emma !" Aaron calls Emma

"Yes baby ! I gotta go my Mates calling me"

I walk out behind her.

Alexander or-Lexis walks over to me smirking and rubbing his belly.

"I'm hungry, I heard you're a good cook and I was hoping you'd make something"

"Nope not today were tired but we want pizza"

"we ?" how does he keep forgetting, I playfully hit him

"Yes I'm pregnant you idiot"

He scrunches up his face and laughs.

"I'm sorry I keep forgetting about you" he says and stares down at my belly. I laugh and walk over to my kitchen. He follows behind me . I pull out some pizza and Chinese brochures.

"What should we get *we could go for both"

"How about we ask the others"

"good idea"

I shuffle out to the living room

"Hey guys what should we order pizza or Chinese ?"

"Pizza" Aaron

"Chinese" Emma

Pizza" Stacey

"Chinese" Jace

"How about we order both" Lexis suggests

"Another good idea Mr.Wess, I'll order the pizza"

I look at him for a fraction of a second and I think he's staring at me,

"Nice legs" He cockily says and is off to the kitchen to order the Chinese. I forgot I had boxers on !

"Salut peut-on commander une pizza s'il vous plaît, le buffle poulet et pepperoni, trois boîtes, merci"
( Hi id like to order a pizza please, buffalo chicken and pepperoni, three boxes please thank you )

I walk over to Lexis.

"Done" I tell him

"And done" he replies

30 minutes later the food is here and were all gathered around my coffee table eating and drinking, I've finished all my pizza four slices to be exact and I'm on to some Chinese chicken.

"Jeez Ana that's like your fifth plate of food how many babies are you eating for" Lexis mumbles jokingly exasperated

Everyone laughs and stares at Lexis, he looks confused. They all shout

"Three" Lexis chokes on his water

"You've got to be fucking kidding me"

I laugh and continue to eat my chicken.

"How'd you get three in there"

I think of Chris and shrug. "Luck I guess"

"So do you know the genders ?"

"2 boys and a mini me"

"and the father ?"

Everyone stops eating and stares and Lexis

"Why does everyone keep doing that"

"We broke up"

"And he knew about the baby ?" he replies. I nod

"His loss" he mumbles

I stop mid-fork and smile. what a nice thing to say

We clean up after that and surprisingly enough end up playing sherrades. In which find out Lexis has a brother and sister. Became Alpha after his parents decided to go and live in the states. After Lexis and Aaron leave we all go to bed, we've gotta long day tomorrow. I change and head to bed.

"Our new adventure starts tomorrow babies, Mommy promises to be the best version of herself, for you guys and for me"

I shut of the bedside lamp and fall into heavy pregnant slumber.

*

*

*

The long awaited chapter 21. Don't forget to vote and comment lovies. Ill try my best to update soon. Its October, my favorite three months of the year are here Halloween THANKSGIVING, and Christmas ! What are your faves ? Goodnight lovies !

Xoxo Shay