Chapter 14 part 2*

Recap of Chapter 14:

"I miss you Stacey how's everyone in the pack"

"The pack is good we're making An alliance maybe soon i'm not sure"

"Okay I have to go see you in a few days ?"

"Yeah I can't wait to see you"

"You too Love you lots"

"bye"

"bye" I sigh as I say goodbye and head to my room to change into something comfier

I start thinking about whether or not I want to move to a new pack with Emma maybe after Stacey leaves.

*

*

*

I decided on making spicy salmon with bok choy on white rice. I shuffle to my living room and get my iPod out of the storage box under the coffee table and play some music. I place my iPod on the dock and start on Drake's newest album views. I listen to my favorite song first 'Controlla'. I head back into the Kitchen and make a glaze for the salmon which was a mixture of honey soy sauce and crushed red pepper to give it a sweet but spicy tang.

***

About 20 minutes later the rice is ready and I put it in a serving bowl, the salmon is on a platter and bok choy lays next to the salmon on the platter. I decide to wait for Jace to get out of the shower and Emma just texted me saying she's heading home. I sit on my semi couch and gaze around my apartment proud of how i decorated it. The grays and fuzzy carpet everything just pulls itself together.

Jace walks out in a muscle tank and basketball shorts.

"You know you really shouldn't stress yourself out making dinner for us I'm sure Emma and I can learn to cook" He says with a serious face

I burst out laughing.

"Oh that's a good one Jace you and Emma cooking I'm not ready to die yet I treasure my life and that of my babies, we can't die of salmonella or food poisoning" I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I can't remember the last time i laughed this hard.

" Hey we can learn to cook okay and we'll bake you a cake on Friday today is Wednesday so give us two days to figure it out"

" Haha okay, sure jace but you're taking a bite of your cake first"

Just then Emma unlocks the apartment door with my spare key and walks in. She has a dazed expression on her face.

"Hey guys.. what are we laughing at" She asks now excited to join us in our delightful conversation.

"Oh nothing just laughing at Jace he says you guys are going to bake me a cake Friday."

Emma starts laughing as well. " Do you know how much work that is Jace"

"Well you get flour eggs milk and vanilla and whisk then bake right, come on Emma it's idiot proof you have to do it with me"

"Maybe remind me"

"Okay don't worry any who I'm starving can we eat now, Jace asks me.

I nod. " Yes let's eat I'm famished".

I serve myself then get up and get the bottle of Ketchup. I squirt some all over my rice and add pepper.

"Woah there Ana light on the ketchup"

I pout. " Pumps wants ketchup and I want Ketchup were getting ketchup". Jace chuckles and starts eating his food. Emma 1/2 way through her plate when she starts to ask me again about the pack.