Chapter 24- Run

○•Please Read the A/N at the end of the chapter○•

We're walking out to the car and then it struck me

"hey what pack are you guys getting an alliance with, you never said ? "

"oh it's the Crest Moon pack"

"WHAT"
*
*
*

After hearing about the Christian debacle I said nothing. The first thing on my mind was getting home and running as far from here as possible. I don't want to get anyone involved. The less people know the better, even my friends don't know what pack Chris is from only Stacey and if Christian comes here he would figure out that I'm still pregnant and want to take my babies.

"You okay you were quiet the whole way home" ?
"Mmhh I'm fine I just need to get back to my room, I'll talk to you later". I enter the foyer and run up the stairs to my room. I take my Christian louboutin tote out and start packing but then I realize its a 'Christian Louboutin' and I grab a different duffle. I don't understand why he still affects me this much but I start packing again fitting as much as I can fit in it. I can hear Wes talking to Emma
"Yeah shes in her room resting" Emma is now running up the stairs she wants to meet me. Werewolf hearing is very helpful sometimes.
I throw the tote underneath my bed and I think I pulled a muscle jeez this all too much. I lay on the bed and pretend to sleep.
"Hey Ana, Ana" Why the hell is she always the one waking me up even if I'm pretending
"Yes Emma what now"
"We were thinking about going out to the movies, you wanna come ?"
" umm right now"
"No in like 30 minutes" she pacing around my room waiting for my reply. Emma was a mere 30 feet away from my badly hidden duffle bag
I began a fake coughing fit so she'll walk over to where I am.
"Ana Are you okay, Do you need some water"
"No um Im fine thanks, I dont really know if I can come to the movies. I just came back from Cubanos with Lexis and I'm stuffed"
"Oh okay... well its just that we barely hang out now" I feel bad for wanting to leave when she said that
"What Emma thats not true we hang out more then you think"
"Oh yeah name the last time we went out together just the two of us" She retorts
"Now that I think about it, Look Emma I'm sorry I've just been busy with everything". I motion to my stomach
"I guess i just didn't realize how much time I was spending prepping for my babies and not enough time with you"
"It's okay just try to ogle Lexis less and concentrate on the person who got you here" I don't know if thats a double sided acceptance to my apology or an insult but I'll take the later.
"So if you rethink your decision on the movie we're still leaving in 30 minutes"
"Okay, I'll take a nap wake me up before you leave please ?"
"She bends down and kisses my belly, right as shes kissing my belly the boys decide to flutter my stomach with kicks.
"They love you" I laugh
"As they should I'm their favorite God-mom" She gets up and walks out the room.
*
*
I lay back and start to think about what she just said. Emma is right I have been neglecting my friends ever since i moved here. I feel bad but I'm always putting everyone's feelings before my own. For once just for once I'd like to live my life the way I want it, and right now I want Wes in it. But its not just about me anymore, the safety of my babies matter as well. It feels weird this feeling of uncertainty and living this nomadic lifestyle. I ignore my nap and get up to continue packing. Thirty minutes later 2 passports and a written letter I try to sneak out the house. I taped the letter on Wes's door. I was at the bottom of the stairs and getting into my car when I hear all the pack guards running through the mansion behind me. I sneak off unto the side of the building leaving my tote in my backseat. I know that if I sit in the car now I'll get caught. I stay in the Shed for a good thirty minutes Wes ordered for the gate to be locked.
"Oh no, I'm never gonna leave" I reach for my pocket and sigh "Thank God". My phone and passport are in my pocket. I eventually fall asleep in the shed which doesn't surprise me when I wake up 4 hours later at 2:30 am freezing and I peer out the door. Wes is smart and was clearly quick to read my letter, otherwise I could have left without any opposition. The guard by my car is asleep and I quickly decide to run to my car. I'm almost in because I'm fumbling around looking for my keys when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Where do you think your going ?" I turn around to find intense burning gray eyes that look thoroughly hurt and anguished. A huge wave of fear and guilt quickly washes over me

"Please don't leave Anastasia, because people always leave, and you can't just be anyone ! Don't do this... don't do something you'll regret. What did I do ? Did I do something wrong, please Ana if I hurt you in any way I'm sorry Ana please I'll do anything just don't leave me, I can't lose you too"

*

*

I'm just curious to know is she still gonna leave after hearing his heartfelt message. But Christian, he's coming soon too isn't he or is he ? Stay tuned for the next chapter of Rejected !
Woah, you guys we skyrocketed the last time I updated I think this book had maybe 35,000 reads and now we are almost at 60,000. I just want to thank you guys right now ! ! ! I love all my readers and fans of Rejected ! I actually might change the name I don't know but I'm trying to update Bi-Weekly seeing as I've finally made the decision to do an outdoor sport this year ! I love this book but sometimes I wonder should I keep it up, maybe I should delete it seeing as I never have time to update and I'm truly sorry for that loves, what do you guys think ? Should I keep it up or delete it ?
Any-who don't forget to Vote and Comment ^.
Xoxo Shay