Chapter 9- Paris ?

NOT EDITED:

2 ½ months Later:

I lay on my queen sized bed  in my small 2 bedroom apartment in Paris France still crying about Christian. I still can't believe he rejected me while I'm pregnant doesn't he know that can kill both me and my unborn child. Eric had been pestering me about dating him and I refused so he wanted to get revenge he told Christian that I got an Abortion when I would never. Christian believed him without even giving me a chance to explain how Eric has been trying to force himself on me and I continuously refused. Christian said that he didn't even know if theunborn baby was his. Eric tried to kiss me one day and Christian walked in on it and Eric blamed it on me accusing me of adultery. I'm now 3 months and 1 week pregnant but I look like I'm 6 months. My baby is growing healthy and fast. My mom and I Skype at least once a week, I told her about Christian rejecting me and about my choice to come work for Aunt Ellis In Paris. I'm working for my aunt Ellie she owns a famous fashion company 'Ellie Designs' it's like the most talked about company in Europe and is just going international. I look at the time and sigh still happy but sigh I get to see Emma and Jace today they traveled to Barbados for a swim shoot a week ago and they got back yesterday. I get up and put on my scarf trench coat gloves boots and extra long socks. I look at myself in the mirror and brush my hair I put it in a messy yet cute bun. Its almost winter in Paris. I told myself that I can never forgive Christian for what he did to me. I have still the constant ache of rejection in my heart but it's faint now. It will always be their unless I accept his rejection which I'm not even sure I want to do. I get my car keys and take the elevator down to the first floor and get in my deep blue Mini Cooper and drive to work. I get there in 10 minutes due to traffic. Then I see my arch nemesis of 2 months Allison. She turns around ,forces a smile and walks over to me.
"So how are you and your bastard child doing" Allison isn't a wolf so I could tear her to shreds if I wasn't pregnant but I don't want to risk losing my baby. The fact that she just called my baby -- my poor innocent baby a Bastard angered me to no end.
"I promise you Allison as soon as I give birth to this baby I will beat your ass to pulp"
"Oohhhh I'm scared like your fat ass can do anything to me" I smirk at her because even though I'm 3 months pregnant I still have a better figure then her.
"Remember that promise Allison " I turn around rubbing my belly all the way to hair and make up. It calms me a little. Since I'm pregnant my aunt switched me to the maternity clothes catalog which I didn't refuse I like wearing cute maternity clothes that look good on me that I also get to keep.

I see Emma at the snack bar and squeal

"Emma" she abruptly drops the carrot stick in her hand and screams my name.

"Ana" she walks over to me and kisses my belly "How's my god-baby"

" Fine but he wont leave my rib cage alone, the bigger he gets the more he presses himself back their and kicks up a storm" I don't know the sex yet I want it to be a surprise but I just call it a he. I don't like thinking of my baby as an it. . . an object that can be used and thrown out ! That can be rejected.

"Yeah well he's strong for 3 months." Emma coos at my belly.

"Well he is an Alpha baby"
"Heir to one of the strongest packs around" I grimace thinking about Christian.
"Hey lets hang out after", Emma notices my change in mood and distracts me.
"Sure" I perk up "at my place ? "
"Actually I was thinking we could go to the mall and buy my little God-son or God-Daughter  some clothes ? "
"That sounds great Emma thanks"
"I'll meet you by my Mini Cooper."
"Okay see you then"

----------------------------------------------
Sorry that the chapters so short
and it took me
¡FOREVER TO UPDATE¡
but High school is different from middle school so much work meeting new people, parties, events, volunteering. I'll try to update more but don't forget to comment and vote.
Xoxo Shay