Chapter 15- Babies ?

*

*

*

A few hours later I'm heading into the doctors office and I'm being called. Just in time.

"Mrs. Baker" the nurse calls from behind the glass.
"here, sorry I had a hard time getting out the car".
"Well Dr. Sondra is ready to see you now.
"Alright". I'm shown where my room is and I'm asked for blood and a pee sample.
Fifteen minutes later the doctor shows up and tells me some shocking news

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in my room gown and all and I'm asked to pee in the cup, a nurse then comes and gets some blood from my arm. I wait about fifteen minutes and Doctor Sondra shows up.

" Ana your pee indicates that your HGC levels have sky rocketed yet in the first trimester we could only identify one baby HcG is a hormone detectable in pregnant women's blood or urine about 10 days post-conception and it increases at a steady rate. More HGC means you may have more then one baby in your womb, lets take a look.

Dr. Sondra takes out the ultrasonic gel and squirts a bit over my belly. The wand moves over my belly in an air like motion.

"Ana I don't understand I only see one baby, what we could possibly be missing"

I start panicking .

"What do you mean you only see one baby"

" I mean I only see one baby, qu'est-ce que je suis censé dire" She says in french obviously frustrated. ( How do I say this, *Sorry my french is a little rusty )

"Je ne sais pas votre médecin à vous de me dire" I yell in anger.
( I dont know youre the doctor you tell me )

"Trojian: Relax Ana Jeez you might harm the baby or babies. About that don't you think this might be a wolf thing since were at a human hospital ?

Ana: OHH right maybe that's it but I'm still worried.

Trojian: Maybe you should move with Emma, your baby needs to be raised in a pack not in a human world. Christian already rejected us....

She stops talking and as she remembers her time with Christians wolf.

Ana: Tro its okay

Trojian: I know its just i know im not supposed to but I miss him it wasnt Thors fault it was Christians, he made the decision to leave us and throw us out.. I just miss his wolf. ( Thor is Christians wolf name ).

Ana: I know, I think we should move with Emma maybe its the move we've been waiting for.

Trojian: I think thats a great Idea but after Stacey leaves though.

"Ms.Baker, Ms.Baker.." I snap out of it and look at the Hispanic middle aged woman calling out my name

"Umm yeah sorry i'll be on my way now"

"But Ms.Baker your ultrasound indicates-"

"dont worry about it I've got this under control" I reply getting up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decide to go get some asian food at my favorite little Asian cafe. I order chicken pad thai. I wait about thirty minutes and the waiter comes back with my food in a pretty decoarated bowl.

I'm moving. I've decided that I should move with Emma, I want my baby to be raised around werewolves and not people not that there's anything wrong with people but I want him to have an environment that is comfortable as she or he is an Alpha. I finish up my food and head home.

*Later on when she arrives at home*

"NO EMMA THATS TOO MUCH FLOUR"

"HEY I NEVER SAID I WAS A CHEF OKAY GOSH THATS ANASTASIA SHES GOOD AT THIS"
"JACE HOW DARE YOU-" Emma squeals
I walk in to a full of flour fight between Jace and Emma. There is flour being thrown everywhere.
"HEY HEY HEY GUYS" They stop and look at me .
"Yes" they say in sync
"What is it ( I cough ) with the flour"
"Oh nothing just trying to perfect our cake for tomorrow it's Thursday today we have t minus 18 hours." Jace replies obviously stressed
"Jace it's not a problem do you guys need help"
"No no you sit down and rest your obviously tired in those shoes and we'll commence" Emma interrupts Jace
"Okay are you guys sure"
"Umm N-" Emma elbows Jace in the stomach
"Yes we're good, ( She lowers her voice and turns around but I guess she forgot were wolves ) Jace this was your idea figure it out or your own your own."
"Hey I just thought of something" Jace says excitedly
"What ?"
"What if we look up a recipe online ? "
"You idiot why didn't you think of that before all of this" She points to the egg shells and flour all over the flour.
"Hey you didn't think of it either"
"Okay I'll look for a recipe while you start the cleanup"
"Okay, Ana what type of cake do you want ? " Jace asks
"Chocolate fudge with melting chocolate chips. As a matter of fact do we have any chocolate in store ? "
" No but we have semi sweet chocolate chips" Emma replies
"I'll take them" I take the whole bag and walk into my room

I decide to take a shower and wash some of the flour bits that landed in my hair. I change into a shorts and sports bra combo. I take my baby bump picture and take out my MacBook Pro. Time for some Netflix and Chill. I pull up Netflix and start watching one of my favorite shows first Grey's Anatomy then Empire. I watch the season finale of Empire eating my chocolate chips and I'm awestruck at the ending. I have a few photo shoots tomorrow but I get my cake and Stacey is coming in early so I can't wait to see her. I'm sorta anxious and nervous we haven't seen each other in almost 6 months. Can't wait to hear about all the new things at my old High school and neighborhood. I fall asleep thinking about chocolate covered strawberries and I know that's the first thing that I'm making tomorrow.

*

*

*

*

*
I take no credit on any pictures posted model is @TammyHembrow.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter of Rejected. How do you think Stacey will react meeting Ana's new friends tomorrow ? How will Emma and Jace react they seem really protective and territorial.
Don't forget to COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND VOTE. Voting reminds me to update that's why I updated because I looked at the app and saw that my story reached 4,000 READS and over 200 VOTES thanks so much for reading and the love. I'll try to update soon.
XOXO Shay.