Chapter 25- Why

Recap of chapter 24:
"Where do you think your going ?" I turn around to find intense burning gray eyes that look thoroughly hurt and anguished. A huge wave of fear and guilt quickly washes over me

"Please don't leave Anastasia, because people always leave, and you can't just be anyone ! Don't do this... don't do something you'll regret. What did I do ? Did I do something wrong, please Ana if I hurt you in any way I'm sorry Ana please I'll do anything just don't leave me, I can't lose you too"

*
*
*

"Grief may be a thing we all have in common but it looks different on everyone. It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life, it's loss, it's change. And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, it has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime. That's how you stay alive when it hurts so much you can't breathe. That's how you survive. By remembering that one day somehow, impossibly, it won't feel this way. It wont hurt this much. Grief comes in it's own time for everyone in it's own way. So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty. The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it. The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes and let it go when we can"

— Meredith Grey
*
*
*

"What do you mean lose me too ?" I respond, all the guards look down or away fearing his reaction.
"Look Ana please come inside so we can talk" Lexis pleads with me
"Promise me something first" He looks hopeful and I feel bad for crushing his heart
"Promise me that you wont make an alliance with Crest moon pack" I say frantically while fiddling with my car keys. Lexis signals to the guards to go away. They immediately obey him.
"I'm sorry its too late for that we signed a sealed airtight agreement Ana, why what's going on" He's obviously concerned. I just didn't want to get anyone involved in this and now I'm going to have to tell him.
"Look it's better if you didn't know okay please, just let me go "
"No Ana I refuse to let you go, I can't your apart of my pack and I command you to stay" Command me ? What the hell since when did. .
"Please don't complicate things okay if i go its better for everyone"
"Better for who huh because my life would get a hell of a lot harder" I stare at him confused, as to why my absence would bother him so much. What's so special ?
"What's so special, you are special Ana I know you don't see that sometimes but you are-"
"I said that out loud ?" I say while blowing some warm air into my hands, the weather was shifting from winter to spring and it was still quite chilly.
"Yeah you are come on look at you you're shivering lets go inside" I consider my options there's no way I'm leaving now the gate is locked and the guards are on standby at Wes' disposal and I'm starving"
"Okay"
"Why are you pouting, are you hungry" He asks as we walk up the steps. I nod sheepishly he knows me so well. We walk straight to the kitchen and he opens the fridge.
"What do you want to eat, theres a lot of left overs but there are subs too ?"
"Is there Turkey and cheese ?"
"Yeah" He takes out that sub along with some chips from the cabinet
"And-" I smirk
"A pickle I know" He chuckles. He sets the food down in front of me and my stomach grumbles.
"Jeez Ana how long were you out there for?" He sounds genuinely concerned
"Good question I left at 8:30 and you came I think at 2:30 so six hours ?" I pick up the sub to take another bite, God I didn't know Turkey and Jeez can taste so good. The meat and the cheese its perfection or its just the fact that I'm a pregnant werewolf and my senses are heightened.
"Ana what's going on, why don't you want me to make an alliance with the Crest Moon pack?"
I stop chewing with a chip mid air, it was so close to my mouth i can taste the salty Sour cream and onion. Well I can either lie and say that a crazy deranged stalker was looking for me, but then again Christian was crazy and deranged and I don't know about the stalker part but he was looking for me.
"Ana ... " I did't realize I had dozed off into a daze
"Oh sorry umm are you sure you want to know I mean it will get dangerous with him" I feel uneasy telling him.
"uneasy with who?" Jeez he's really curious
"Christian" I say while pointing to my ginormous belly "and you what did you mean by I can't lose you too"

"Okay look I'll explain if you explain" I stare at his beautifully chiseled face and the frown on it
"Okay deal"

*        *         *
Question of the day: How was your day, was it the best day of your life / Normal, first kiss, horrible whatever comment it and I promise to reply !
*
Whew that was a long chapter to write. I think I'm going to keep writing this book, you guys have been so sweet and considerate and it wouldn't be fair to just delete the book 1/2 way.I just always feel bad making you guys wait for forever for an update but I think I'm going to CONTINUE. We know Ana's side about Christian but what is Wes hiding ? Find out next time in the next Chapter of Rejected. Bye Lovies
Xoxo Shay