Chapter 27- Ready, set, go

Where have I been for the past two months well here goes:
I decided to continue with outdoor track *bless my soul* my last quarter of school was hectic. I had track meets practically every week sometimes twice a week on top of practices. I had final projects and exams as well as final reviews and so much family drama and friend drama. I recently cut off a few toxic people didn't bat an eye and I'm very proud of my decisions these past few weeks buttt enough of my rambling heres the long awaited CHAPTER 27:
*( Lexis and Wes are the same person )

"Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely and we're left with only the choice of what to do next. We can choose to be afraid of it, to stand there trembling, not moving, assuming the worst that can happen or we can step forward into the unknown and assume it will be brilliant" - Cristina Yang

The next morning I'm woken up by certain scents as they waft their way into the bedroom and engulf me. I'm instantly hungry and get up in search of food but first as always these days I have to pee. Jeez who knew carrying three babies could be this exhausting. If im this tired while pregnant i wonder how life if going to be like after i have them.

I'm on my way back from the bathroom when Lexis wakes up. . He's shirtless and yawning. This moment is totally equivalent to finding out theres a new season of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. I've never wanted a bite of something so bad—Fuck he's like forbidden fruit.

"Done staring love" I'm knocked out of my daze with his comment
"Yes actually I'm hungry" I reply still enthralled in my hunger
"Hungry foorrrr" now that he puts it that way . . . Focus Ana focus. I shake my head and cough
"Food babe food" although i wouldn't really be opposed to that right this second.
"Well I just texted Susie breakfast should be ready soon"
* ( 30 minutes later we have our breakfast spread out before us )
*
"So are you ready to talk now, about this Christian situation"
"Uhh yeah actually, I was thinking that Alec could do a cloaking spell, she's the best witch in Europe"
This sounds hysterical but I don't want to say anything because I know he's trying.
"Cloaking spell ?" This is supposed to be better then running away ?
"What exactly is a cloaking spell Lexis ?" Hopefully my face isn't giving away what I'm really feeling right now. My mouth can be controlled my facial expressions on the other hand are a whole nother dimension of bitchery. Especially when I'm pregnant and emotional.
"Well Alec will help you get a new look I mean from head to toe, new name eye color-"
"Eye color ?"
"Contacts babe contacts" righhttt
"So basically I'm hiding myself from Christian in front of Christian ?"
" uhh. Yes" So I'm like a bomb in a box hoping nobody's going to open me
"What about the babies, what if after they are born they're recognizable . . And they-"
"Look i already know what your going to say but baby that's a risk I'm willing to take, and plus they are only going to be living with us for two months" At this point I know Lexis isn't going to let me go, im pretty sure i have no chance. This hocus pocus shit might be putting my babies in jeopardy but I don't have other options.
"Lexis I'm due in three weeks, what happens after I deliver and the craziness of the babies, Chris is going to know and figure something out he always does" I'm exasperated at this point
"I will empty off a wing for you and the babies or we can have a remote cottage but if you guys aren't with me I wont be 100%, I need you guys nearby. . Your my strength Ana please" I listen to his pleas and my heart warms a little for him.
"Fine clear off a floor for us, but I'll need your help setting and moving everything again" I'm kind of annoyed that i have to reset the babies nurseries again.
"I'll place them on the bottom floor and you guys on the 5th floor with the bedrooms near the back stairwell and the elevators, I'll make sure the Crest Moon Pack are restricted from going up their including all of his friends as well as his Beta"
"Okay, how are we going to their doctors appointments for their shots ?"
"Back stairwell, I'll make sure there are guards by the back doors at all times that alert you of who enters and leaves" He seems pretty informed
"Jeez did you sleep last night ?"
"No I was too busy thinking about answers to all your questions" aww look at him making an effort
I finish off my buttermilk waffles and bacon, then down a strawberry banana Acai bowl.
"I need to go get ready for the day and then explain all of this to my friends I'm sure they are curious about the S.O.S for Anastasia Baker last night" I giggle on the last part, feeling stupid for wanting to run away again.
"Okay well I have a few meetings then we can go up to the fifth floor to get a look at the space" he looks a bit better and not jumpy at every single move I make. I think he thinks I'm going to leave again, now I'll have to prove that I won't.
"I'm heading into the shower" I alert him of my plans
"Can I come with" I knew I wasn't the only one feeling frisky today
I smirk and pull him into the bathroom with me. The shower was all ready and hot curtesy of Maggie. We let the steam envelope and dance around us as the love dance begins. What happens after only fate will tell.

* Hey Lovies, we reached 70,500 READS ! I was like whaatttt omg.
Thank you guys so much. If you guys want more of me Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Actually Vivi and see the real me. If you have a channel and you want me to sub back comment on my latest video "Wattpad Fam"  and I'll be sure to do that ! We are almost at 100,000 wish you lovies can see the way my eyes have bulged out of my sockets.