꧁❤︎︎Prologue❤︎︎꧂

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

"𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛"

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘"

Scattered in the centre of a plain, white room laid a complete outfit belonging to her husband. Heavy crying could be heard within the room coming from her eldest daughter, Eri. Clutching onto her fathers dress shirt, tears ran down her puffy eyes like a rapid waterfall. On the side of her head her horn which she was born with grew in size while admitting a bright yellow hue. 

This was the aftermath of using her quirk for the very first time. 80% of the population have a quirk which usually arises at a young age. While 20% of the population have no quirk, also known as being born quirkless which was not the case here. 

 "I-I-I..."  

" 𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨.... 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚"

Flinching the child cried louder unintentionally waking up her sister. Better known as Y/N. Y/N being the younger of the 2 at 7 months old. Before all the commotion happened Y/N happed to be having her afternoon nap with her stuffed bunny BunBun.

Her crib was located in the far corner of the room next to her sisters bed. That area also happed to be the most interesting place in the room considering how plain it was, especially for a kids room. 

Her eyes shot open in panic from the noice as a loud cry made its way to her lips. Snapping her head in the detection of the new voice, the mother felt another overload of fear building inside her.

"W-what if Y/N is like Eri..."

Her eyes went bold at the thought as she felt panic replace the fear. Looking at Y/N again, then Eri she turned her body around and bolted out of the room into the kitchen. Picking up the home phone she dialled a familiar number. Sweat fell from her forehead as the phone was brought to her ear. 

Beep... Beep...

Beep... Beep...

Beep... be-...

"... yes?"

On the other side of the phone a raspy could be heard, which belonging to her farther, or the uncle of Eri and Y/N. The man was just getting back from a stressful meeting when he heard his phone ring. He debated picking it up or not, ending with picking up.

"F-father you need to get these... these kids away from me!"

Baffled at what he was hearing he let her continue.

"There cursed."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, one why did she sound do scared as well as angry, two why dose she want him take them away. And finally what kind of mother say that about her kids. It was flat out cruel.

"How can you talk about you children like that  *****. I didn't raise you t-"

"𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗘, 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗘𝗥𝗜 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗, 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗗𝗢."

To say he was shocked was an understatement, to think she was talking about his granddaughters which were her daughters like that. It was discussing. And killed her husband? Eri's only 4, unless she got her quirk it was impossible.

 "Fine I'll take them to live with me tomorrow."

A sigh of relief left the woman's lips when she heard what she wanted.

"But not because there 'cursed'. Because they deserve better then you."

The woman was surprised at his answer but before she could answer the line was cut off....

Beep...  Beep...

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

꧁𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪꧂

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ