❣︎𑁍𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖𑁍❣︎

꧁𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬/𝗡꧂

⚠︎︎𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲,𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲,𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴⚠︎︎

It's been 2 days since Y/N woke up. Ever since she got a burn on her arm she's glued herself to the other side of the room in the corner. She terrified to go anywhere near the wardrobe. Y/N can still deal a sight burn on her arm even after 2 days. And the burn has only gotten worse. At first it was right down to her palm and up to her elbow. Now it's up to her shoulder and the tips of her index and  her middle finger. It stoped spreading after the first night but there's still a little pain.

Right now Y/N is huddled in the corner shaking with BunBun and her flower. Her eyes are looked onto the area the wardrobes in. Right now the wardrobes still open since Y/N was to scared to close it. The fact that it's open scared her more. Her eyes are drawn away tho when she hears footsteps coming down the stairs. Looking towards the stairs she sees a light coming closer. She knew it was the man comes to give her, her bottle.

Y/N kept switching her eyes from the wardrobe to the stairs. Then from the stairs to the wardrobe. Finally the man comes down to where she can see him. "I brought your food brat." The man said as he got to the bottom of the stairs. He held up the lamp to bright the room. His eyes instantly go to the open wardrobe. "Ohhh no- f#ck no. Overhauls gonna f#cking kill me." He Muttered under his breath.

He then looked back to Y/N. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU LITTLE B#ICH." He yelled putting the lamp down and walking up to Y/N. He then grabbed her by the hair. Y/N let out a yelp with tears coming down her face as he pulled her up. "OVERHAULS GONNA KILL ME BECAUSE OF YOU. AND YOUR COMING WITH ME." he shouted, you could see his veins rising. He then through Y/N across the room into the wall. 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠... Y/N screamed as her body hit the wall. There was blood going down her back.

He then walked towards her grabbing her hair again. "How'd you like that." He said in the creepiest way. He then looked towards her arm, "HAH, you deserved that you little b#itch." He mocked. "I know. Since you like snooping so much why don't I give you more of what you asked for."he then reached into his pocket and pulled out a match box.

He then stated to walk over to the wardrobe. He then tossed Y/N inside making her hit some glass bottle as well as a fue cardboard box's. He then opened the match box with a giant smirk on his face. Y/N was on the wooden floor of the wardrobe crying her heart out. She was in so much pain at this point that she was paying attention to what he was saying nor doing. "Hope you like fire." He yelled as he picked up a match and quickly dragged the tip of the match across the striker causing a small fire to be made.

When Y/N saw the fire she slid backwards into the wardrobe. She didn't go far since the back was piled with boxes and glass bottles. "Don't run." He said angered. "UF YOU HADENT BEEN SO NOESY THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPED." With that he flicked the match out of his hand and into the wardrobe. He then shut the wardrobe and looked her inside. The matched has made contact with the box's making the fire bigger.

Y/N started scream louder then before as she felt the heat make contact with her body. The man outside was chuckling as he heard her screams. "That's what nosey b#itches get." He said. He turned around to walk away when saw a small light in corner where Y/N was. And he knew it wasn't the lamp because he left it at the bottom of the stairs. "What now." He said as he walked up to it.

As he got closer he stoped, the light stated to speared rapidly across the room. In fear of not knowing what it was he back away to the stairs. In a instant the light filled the hole room making him blind. "What is this s#it." He said a little panicked. But before he could say anything else the light was gone in the blink of an eye. But the light wasn't the only thing gone. The man was to as well as the fire. The only thing left was Y/N,BunBun and another flower...

Y/N was hyperventilating as the fire spread. Tears streaming down her face and screams coming form her dry throat. The fire had started making contact with her skin as she screamed more. Eventually she was surrounded by flames as her body burned. With all the light from the fire she didn't see a light from outside was shining through the crack between the doors. But she did after it came inside the wardrobe and surrounded her. And in a flash tue fire was gone as well as her sight as she had fallen asleep...

꧁𝗘𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

Right now I'm sitting in my room as my mew 'caretaker' is watching me. "Why don't we play a game Eri." He said. I shook my head. I had a bad feeling about him and I'm pretty sure he could tell, my body was shaking quit a lot and something a tear would go down my face. "Why not, I'm sure~ it'll be fun." He said. I didn't like how he said that. It left shivers down my spine. Again I shook my head. Sighing in defeat he walked towards the door. "If you change your mind call me." He said. And with that he left locking the door behind him 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠...

My body was still shacking when he left, more tears stated coming from my eyes. I really don't like this place. "B҉u҉b҉a҉" I then froze. "What was that." I thought looking around the room. Nones here other then me. And my 'caretaker' just left. I then remembered that dream I've had. It's that person I keep hearing. I got off my bed and looked around my room. Sadly there was none. "Who's talking to me." I thought. I just don't get this. I won't to go home...

꧁ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟜꧂

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎