❣︎𑁍𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥𑁍❣︎

꧁𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗔𝗨𝗟'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

... sitting in his lab Overhaul was holding up a tube of red blood, but what was strange was hoe pale the red was making it appear to be pink. Not only that there appeared to be some  white particles flowing through it. "What the hell is this..." Overhaul mumbled under his breath. The blood Overhaul was looking at was the blood he took from Y/N yesterday. The reason he took blood from her was because she obviously had something to do with the disappearance of *****. Based off that Overhaul thought she may have developed her quirk. As bizarre as that sounds for a 1 year old to get there quirk, Overhaul couldn't to come up with a better answer.

So Overhaul decided to take some of her blood and examen it. But what he got went far beyond his expectations. Overhaul has never heard or Sean blood look anything like this, Overhaul looked through dozens of books as well as online but found nothing. Overhaul was stumped but he was positive she had her quirk, he just didn't know what it was. Grabbing one of the tubes with Eri's blood and a clear slide he stood up from his chair and walked over to his microscope. 

Overhaul put the slide down along with the tube of Y/N's blood to open Eri's tube of blood. Firstly tho Overhaul lit the lamp hanging on top of the microscope and in the ceiling. He then held the tube of blood up to cheek if it was still fresh, and thankfully it was. Overhaul unscrewed the lid to the blood and grabbed a syringe from one of the draws in the desk. Pushing all the air out of the eye dropper he placed the tip into the tube of blood. He then pulled the plunger back to suck up the blood. When the syringe was half full he pulled it out. He then placed the syringe down to screw the lid back onto the tube of blood which was now half empty.

Walking back to his main desk he placed Eri's blood back onto the little wrack he had. Coming back he did the same with Y/N's blood but with a new syringe. Once both syringes were full he picked Eri's up and dropped 5 droplets of blood onto the slide. He then carefully picked up the slide and put it under the microscope. He then picked Y/N's up as he looked through the microscope. He hovered the syringe over the slide masking one droplet come out. When both Eri's and Y/N's blood touched the white particles from Y/N's expanded going into Eri's. Overhauls eyes widened slightly in surprise. This wasn't when he expected to happen. After a couple seconds both of the girls blood was intertwined into one, the blood was covered in the white particles while the pink and red were bending to make a bright red.

Fascinated Overhaul picked the slide up and brought it back to his main desk. Overhaul then grabbed one of the test bullets he was making and poured the mixed blood into it.  "CHRONOSTASIS" Overhaul yelled as he closed the bullet again. . Loud steps were heard outside the lab but stoped when there was a knock. "IT'S OPEN." Overhaul yelled again. The door open as Chronostasis walked in. "Yes sir." Chronostasis Said calmly. "Get me someone to test this on." Overhaul said as he sharped his eyes.And when you're got someone bring them to room 238" Right away sir." Chronostasis Replied walking away. As the door shut again over had a small smirk growing under his mask...

꧁𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬/𝗡꧂

Trembling hands wrapped around her legs, hot tears falling down her cheeks, bandages wrapped carelessly around her limps, rope wrapped around her mouth As well as her eyes, little Y/N was huddle in the corner with nothing but her own warmth as comfort. After overhaul was finished with Y/N he tossed some bandages on her so she wouldn't bleed to death and told Chronostasis to put her back in the basement. Y/N had only now woken up after a full day being passed out. 

Her arms and legs were were burning from the pain overhaul had done with his staple. And she was end able to look at her arms or legs. She couldn't even scream for help. (Even tho it wouldn't work.) Overhaul decided to leave the ropes on since he saw no point in taking them off, if anything it keep her quite nor could she get herself into thing she shouldn't be in. Y/N was left with her own warmth to help her. As Y/N sat there crying in fear she took her hands off her legs and stung them around to try and find something to cling to for comfort, and thankfully she did.

Swinging her hands around she felt something graze her hand. Instantly she grabbed hold of it and hugged it to her chest. Y/N knew what she had grabbed by the feel of it. It was the only thing the brought her a tingle of happiness. BunBun. Hugging BunBun tightly to her chest her tears go heavier. Y/N pushed her body back into the corner huddling up with BunBun. She scrunched her body into a ball using the walls and BunBun as warmth. Y/N let her tears fall as she drowned in her own imagination and thoughts. "Buba......." Was all she could think about, and all she did for who knows how long until she finally fell asleep...

꧁𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗔𝗨𝗟'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

Walking down the halls he loaded a gun with Eri and Y/N's blood.Overhaul grabbed the gun from the a draw in his lap. Loading the bullet in the barrel he pulled the lever pack to get the gun ready for fire. Happy with the gun he looked up and looked at the room number her was in front of. "226..." Overhaul thought "11 more." As he walked he was reading the numbers "235... 236... 237... 𝟮𝟯𝟴" stoping in his tracks he opened the door seeing a man in his 40 sitting the swearing buckets while yelling at Chronostasis. 

"PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME G-." The man stoped yelling when he turned to me. His eyes were glued to the gun in my hand. "I-ii i." The man mumbled in fear. "Is this okay sir." Chronostasis Said. "Perfect." I replied. The mans eyes go wide. "PLEASE SPARE ME I-IIL DO ANYTHING. PLEASE." The man scream in fear. Disgusting. "What's his quirk." I ask Chronostasis. " his quirk is called igneous, he can turn his fists into any type of rock." Chronostasis Replied. "Perfect..." I muttered.

"WHY DO YOU WNT TO DO WITH MY QUIRK." The man yelled again. "Shut the hell up." I say with aced in my voice. I'm sick of his screaming. I already had to deal with that brat yesterday. "Sigh...." A small smirk appeared on my face as I held the gun up. "STOP. PLEAS. STOP. IM BEGGING YOU." He yelled again. "SHUT UP." I yelled back sick of his tantrum. I then pulled the trigger releasing the bullet. "AAAARRRRRGGGGHHhhhhhh." Then man screamed in agony as the bullet his his right shoulder.

 "Reales him." I say to Chronostasis. "Yes sir." Chronostasis Said back as he grabbed a remote from his pocket. Pulling the remote out he hit the red button releasing his restraints. "WHY YOU." The man yelled as he ran up to he. He then held he arm out ready to punch me but I grabbed his hand with mine. "Wh— what." The said as he brought his hand to his face and stared at it. "M- MY QUIRK." He yelled. A smirk was forming in my face but quickly diapered when his skin started to fill with white spots. "What..." I thought, was this that brats quirk?

The man started to be covered in white spots until he was completely white. "HELP HE-.l the mans voice was cut off instantly when the white spots faded away reviling nothing but air. "W-what the." Chronostasis Said in complete shock. The man was gone with no traces left behind. Looking down to see if the bullet was still here I see that is also gone. "F*ck." I say annoyed that was one of my only test bullets. Plus that take forever to make. Running my hands through my hair I start to walk to the exit but feel something underestimate my foot. Taking a step back I see a white flower, the same one I saw when I went to look for *****. "What the hell.".....

꧁ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟟꧂

─=≡Σ((( つ><)つ