❣︎𑁍𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𑁍❣︎

꧁𝗘𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

I don't know how long it's been but when I looked up from my pillow to look in the Mirror. I was shocked to so my eyes puffy and red along  with tears stained on my cheeks. I went into the bathroom that was in my corner of the room to grab a towel. When I picked the towel up I walked to the mirror in the bathroom not in the bedroom. Looking at myself I used the towel to clean the tears on my face. I wasn't sure was to do with my eyes, so I just left them.

Walking back into the bedroom I looked over to the window. The sky was orange, yellow and a little bit of purple. The sun was setting. Still shocked at the news I walked out of the room, down the hall to the stairs. When I was at the top of the staircase I looked down to see Alison getting Y/N dinner. As I walked down Alison noticed me as she looked up from Y/N to.

"Y-young miss. " Alison said surprised to see me. But what I didn't know was that she was slightly happy to see I had come out. Getting to the last step of the staircase I started to walked over to Y/N and Alison. "Would you like some dinner." Alison asked as she handed Y/N her warm bottle of milk. When she said that she noticed my puffy eyes making her even more disappointed at herself. I just nodded my head showing no emotion. Alison gave her normal smile but this time there was sadness in it.

As Alison left to get me my dinner I pulled out a chair next to my little sister Y/N. Y/N on the other had looked at me with a carefree smile when she took the bottle out of her mouth. "Buba." She said between her laughs as she started to clap her hands. I just climbed up the chair then proceeded to sit down. While Y/N was still laughing I just sat there staring at my hands.

While I was staring Alison had come back with my meal on a tray. Alison put the tray down picking up the food. She walked past Y/N's highchair and up to me. She then put the meal on the table for me. "Here you go young miss." Alison said with another sad smile. I just nodded as I looked at what she gave me. It was pasted with a fue veggies and a little cheese sprinkled on. It was served in a plane white bowl and a green and yellow fork. Along with a green and white checkered tea towel so it won't burn the table. Even tho it wasn't that hot.

⇩𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘⇩

:𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿

I picked up the fork and started eating. Alison walked to the chair beside Y/N to feed her the rest of her meal. As we were eating I asked "Who's adopting us." Surprised at what I said Alison had dropped the spoon onto the table connected to the highchair. "What." She asked still surprised at the question. "Who's adopting us."  Alison sat there with surprise written all over her face.