❣︎𑁍𝕊𝕚𝕘𝕙...𑁍❣︎

꧁ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝔼𝕣𝕚 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞꧂

꧁𝗘𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

"Sigh....... I wonder how uncle is" I thought while sitting on my bed, legs hanging off the edge. It's been a whole day and we've heard nothing about how he's going. It's making me really anxious. Right now Alison is changing Y/N. It's 8:30 right now. So we're getting ready for breakfast. I hope uncle's there. As I was watching my legs while swinging them Alison walked in. "You ready for lunch miss" she said while holding Y/N. Y/N was playing with BunBun then she looked at me. "Buba" she said with a smile. She then held her hand out to me. "Yes I'm ready" I told Alison as I got off the bed walking up to her and Y/N. I then grabbed Y/N's hand giving her a warm smile.

Even tho I was smiling Alison could tell I was upset. "Don't worry young miss I'm sure sir's okay" Alison said. I then looked up to her while Alison gave me a reassuring smile. " I hope so..." I muttered under my breath. As I looked down I felt something on my head. Looking back up I saw Y/N patting my head with big smile. "It otay Buba" she said... "Thank you sis" I said with a tear in my eye but this time I had a genuine smile on my face. Earning a laugh from Y/N. 

As we stared at each other for a good minute my tummy let out a big rumble. I then started blushing as Alison let out a small chuckle. " I think it's time for breakfast. Alison said with laughter behind her voice as she held her hand out. I just nodded my head grabbing her hand as she lead me to the hall, down the stairs into the kitchen. When I saw that uncle wasn't there I let out a small sigh. "Come on young miss cheer up, it's time for breakfast the most Important meal of the day" Alison said trying to cheer me up. I just nodded my head walking to my seat.

Alison went to the highchair slipping Y/N in then proceeded to buckle then belt in. When she finished she then put BunBun on the table that was built into the highchair. I on the other hand pulled out a chair next to Y/N. When it was out all the was I walked to the side of the chair climbing up. I still wasn't use to getting up the chairs. When Alison finished putting Y/N in the highchair she saw me struggling. "Up we go" Alison said giving me a cheerful smile as she put her hands under my ramps lifting me up.

"AAHhhh" I screamed suddenly being lifted up. When I was sat down I looked behind me to see Alison laughing with her hands on her hips. Y/N was also laughing hard. I looked over to her seeing her eyes closed and mouth wide open. Making me start laughing to. When we finally calmed down Alison had left to get lunch ready. While me and Y/N were in a mini starting contest. I don't know how but I ended up blinking first while Y/N's eyes were wide open. " me wen Buba" Y/N said while laughing and clapping her hands together. I smiled at her seeing her so happy.

While Y/N was laughing I saw someone walk in. " what are you doing here mister?" I ask looking visibly confused. He was wearing a long white coat. With black boots along with an eye catching plague mask. "I'm the doctor who's coming to do a check up on sir *****" he said with no emotion in his voice. I just looked down confused "who's *****" I though extremely confused. Then I remembered that that's what some people call uncle. I look back at the strange man about to say something but, he was gone...

Before I could question it Alison came back with a tray of food. Alison put the tray on the table then picked up one of the two meals. "Here's your hound miss" she said picking up an orange plate with 3 indents on had plane yogurt. The one opposite to it had three small granola bars. The final one had an assortment of fruits. Blueberries, raspberries, grapes, pineapple and finally mandarin slices. Along with a health green smoothie.