❣︎𑁍𝕂𝕒𝕚 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𑁍❣︎

꧁𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺꧂

Sigh... " guess I gotta go see him " ***** thought. He turned to the hall and stared walking, brushing his hand through his hair. As he walked pass the hall most of the maids kept there heads down and just shuffled pass as quickly as they could, clearly seeing the discomfort on his face. When he got to the stairs he started walking down being greeted by the same man who told him about Kai being here. " he's in your office sir" he said putting his head down in respect. " thank you Ian" he said as he got to the last step, "Ask Emma to bring me a coffee" ***** asked walking to the left in the direction of his office. Ian bowed then left to go to the kitchen.

As he got to his office he was greeted by an oak wood door along with a guard who stands outside his office. "he's inside sir" he said turning to open the door for him. When the door was open ***** walked inside, the room was simple with two bookshelves one big black couch and to seats. Along with a coffee table in the centre and a blueprint on the wall. Kai was standing in the place around the coffee table were none of the seats were.

***** went to the big couch and sat in the middle looking at Kai, " Good afternoon" Kai said looking at him with his sharp Golden eyes, "you could say that" he replied, as Kai was going to say something there was a knock at the door. The door opened to revile Emma. Emma then walked in, " Sir here's the coffee you asked for" she said putting the tray down she was holding which had the coffee on it. She proceeded to pick the coffee up and put it on the costa. " thank you Emma" he said as she picked the tray up and bowed. " your welcome sir" she said with a smile still keeping her head down. " you may leave" he said. Emma lifted her head up saying " thank you sir" and with that she left.

***** picked up the coffee, taking a sip, " what brings you here on such short notice." He said putting the coffee back down. "I heard your letting your grandchildren live with you" Kai stated bluntly, never showing any emotion. "Your right, my fool of a daughter abandoned her own blood. She said her husband died and that my oldest granddaughter was to blame because she's cursed." He said with a short sigh " apparently he reached for the child and his entire body vanished. Seems like her ability manifested. It's unlike any quirk on either side of the family. A mutation rather then an inherent power." He stated. But Kai's face never changed.

"I hear it's extremely rare, but it happens. I'm told she doesn't now how it works or how to use it. And that she has no awareness of its activation" he said with another short sigh. "From the sound of it her quirk may be similar to your quirk." When he said that made Kai's eyes expanded in surprise at the thought. " how is it like mine" Kai asked curios." Form what I've discovered Eri can reverse things to there originally form" he said, spiking kai's curiosity even more. "If used correctly she could obliterate anything she touches form existents." As he said that Kai's mind went straight to a life long goal he's always wished for. To erase quirks...

As ***** went to take another sip of his coffee Kai suddenly said "I'll be taking my leave now." Kai then proceeded to walk to the door opening it, then leaving. ***** was confused at his actions but he just brushed it of. Taking another sip of his coffee. When he put his coffee down one of the maids came in frantically. "Y/N's crying," she blurted out causing him to jump out of his seat and speed walk over to the siblings room.

꧁𝗘𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

"This room is so cool" I thought with a jump in excitement. Looking around the room I noticed the bed. "It looks so soft" I thought. I backed up, when I was a decent distance to the bed I ran up to in, proceeding to jump on it. "It's so soft!" I yelled excitedly under my breath so I didn't wake Y/N up. I then spread my arms and legs across the hole bed, I just couldn't get enough of how soft it was.

As I was in awe of how soft the bed was I suddenly heard crying. Knowing it was Y/N's I quickly jumped off the bed and ran to her. Not knowing what to do I remembered what Alison said. "If you need any help just ring the bell and one of the maids well come and assist you." With that thought I ran to the table beside the door grabbing the bell. I then shook it frantically not knowing what to do. Almost on que two girls in similar outfits walked in.

The one with chocolate brown hair walked over to my sister while the one with midnight blue hair bent down to me " Are you okay young miss" she said with a worried expression. " I'm fine but Y/N's crying" I said turning to my sister. The brown hair girl was swaddling Y/N in her arms. She rocked her trying to calm her down. "Avery can you please get a bottle for the young miss." She said not taking her eyes of Y/N. Avery then opened the door, speed walking outside to get her one, while I was just standing there worried for my sister.

After a long 2 minutes Avery came back with uncle behind her. Avery went to give the bottle to the girl holding Y/N while uncle bent down to me. "Why is Y/N crying." He ask worried and confused. "I-i don't know she just started crying." I said worried as well. As I was talking to uncle Y/N's cries started to calm down, Avery had given the bottle to the girl with brown hair, and she fed it to Y/N. I let out a sigh of relief, walking up to the girls. I then tried to reach my sister but couldn't. Avery noticed this and whispered something to the other girl. The girl holding Y/N bent down to let me see her. Y/N was drinking her bottle while looking at me.

I started to pat her head making her stop drinking and start laughing. Y/N had finally calmed down and now she was happy. Uncle just watched with a smile on his face. When Y/N had finally finished her bottle. Avery bent down asking. "Would you like something to eat young miss" I nodded my head."Now that I think about it I haven't eaten today" I thought. Avery held out her hand. I grabbed it as she took me down to the dining room to have lunch, leaving Y/N, uncle and the girl with brown hair. 

Uncle grabbed Y/N form the girl walking to the crib to get BunBun, he then stared to walk outside. The girl holding Y/N followed as they went to join Eri and Avery for lunch. When they got there I was sitting on the table waiting for Avery to come back. She had gone to ask the kitchen staff to prepare lunch for us. Uncle came in first walking to the highchair they prepared for Y/N. The girl following him went to the kitchen to help prepare lunch. Uncle put Y/N in the highchair and buckled her in so she didn't fall out. Then uncle put BunBun on the table that was built in to the chair. He then walked around the table stoping next to me, proceeding to pull out a chair next to me. When he sat down he ask " how have you liked the house so far" I just went on telling him about how many toys there were, all the picture books and I can't forget about how soft the bed was. As we talked the food had come out and we stared eating. It was really good may I add...

⌘ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛⌘

(●'◡'●)ノ