❣︎𑁍ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𑁍❣︎

꧁𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲꧂

Eri was looking out the car window looking at people, cars, birds. Anything to get her mind off the fact that her mother just abandoned her and her baby sister. As Eri was looking out the window she noticed they were pulling up to a big fancy house. When the car came to a stop the person in the drivers seat stepped out while uncle turned his head to look at the siblings " did you have a fun trip" he said with a smile. Y/N was still sleeping at the time but Eri had nodded her head. "Thats good" he said. As he said that the driver had opened the door for Eri as uncle got out of the car.

Eri was surprised at this and flinched when the door opened. "are you okay miss" the strange man said, only for Eri to yet again nod, no answer. He replied with a simple smile as he held his arm out to help her get down, Eri grabbed on to his arm steeping out of the car. When Eri was out of the car she heard " follow me Eri ill take you to your new home" looking up she noticed her uncle had said that with a warm smile on his face. When he smiled Eri gave him a big smile back. When Eri did that she had finally realised that her sister was still in the car. Turning her body frantically she saw the man in the suit holding her while she was wrapped up in the blanket along with BunBun. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she turned back to her uncle.

꧁𝗘𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

"Let's go to your new home" uncle said holding out his hand for me. I grabbed his hand as he walked to the front door, the man holding Y/N followed. When the door opened multiple people were lined up into two lines, creating a path for us. There heads were down with there hands in front of them. As we walked pass them we were greeted by a lady with similar clothes but they seemed more expensive. "Welcome back mr *****" she said with her head Down. "Thank you Alison" he replied. I was just looking at her confused at the situation. Alison had lifted her head up noticing me. " she must be one of the new young miss's" she stated bending down on her knees to reach my hight. She gave me a warm smile making me blush. 

"Where's the youngest miss" Alison said not noticing her in the mans arms. "she's here" he said as he stated walking up to her making Alison stand up, he then passed her to Alison. " Isn't she just the cutest thing" she stated fawning over her. "Yes she is, just like her big sister" uncle replied. Making me blush ever more. "can you please bring them to there new room" uncle said. "Of course I can" she replied with a excited glint in her eyes.

Alison held her hand out to me while she held Y/N in her other hand. I grabbed her hand as she led us upstairs. The walls were white like ours but they had red carpet on the floors along with gold chandeliers on the roof. As we walked down the halls a couple of people walked passed us with outfits the same as the ones downstairs. They all gave us warm and cheerful smiles, some even waved. As we got to the end of the hall Alison opened a door reviling our new room. Leaving me shocked. 

⇩ℙ𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤⇩

: credit to owners

: credit to owners

♥︎𝗙𝗬𝗜♥︎The room is separated in 2, one side for Y/N and one side for Eri.

" do you like it miss, we didn't have much time to prepare it for you" Alison said with a smile, shocking me even more. "It's amazing" I said in awe, not noticing I had said that. Alison did tho she was fangirling at my my voice. Which again I didn't notice. I let go of Alison's hand as I explored the room. Alison on the other hand walked up to the crib prepared for Y/N. Alison gently set her down tucking her and BunBun in while I was still exploring our new room. As i was in awe Alison said holding a bell " if you ever need anything please ring the bell and one of the maids here will come to help you" she said still with her warm smile. I nodded as I went back to exploring. Alison put the bell on the table next to the door as she walked out closings the door behind her.

.....

"Did she like it" uncle asked, curious at the answer. " yes she loved it, mr *****" Alison said putting her head down. " that's good" he said looking at there bedroom door in sympathy. " I shall take my leave now sir" Alison said bowling. Alison then lifted her head up and walked off going to complete her chores for the day. ***** stood there looking at the door the man that brought Y/N in side walked up stairs looking for *****. When he spotted him he walked up to him putting his head down, " Sir, Kai's here to talk to you" the man said gaining a sigh form ***** "tell him ill be down in a minute" he said, using his hand to motion him to leave. With that the man then left.

☘︎︎ꕥℍ𝕠pe 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚ꕥ☘︎︎

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ