❣︎𑁍𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕𑁍❣︎

꧁𝗘𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

⚠︎︎𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲⚠︎︎

"B҉u҉b҉a҉...." I jolted up off the bed hearing something speak. I was now on the floor looking around panicking. "Where did that sound come from." Mind was trying to wrap my head around it but I just couldn't remember. What I did remember tho was that  I was still on the floor. I sat up. "AAAAHHHHhhhhhh...." I screamed in pain. I fell back on the floor while my legs were throbbing. I then turn my head while tears were sliding down my face. My legs were in bandages. There was blood soaking into them.

Reaching out to my legs I saw my arms were covers in bandages to.  As I was panicking 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠... I look to were the sound came from. There in the doorway stood Overhaul. When I saw him I remembered what happened. As the memories flowed into my head my body started shaking. All the blood, needles, knifes I remembered it. But there was one thing I couldn't but my finger on. Why did I agree to this...

Trying to remember a voice brought me out of my thoughts. "chronostasis." He said looking to the side. Then the man helping Overhaul came in. If it was even possible at this point my nosy was shaking even more while my tears were flowing out. "Why are her legs bleeding. I need her I perfect condition so I can continue my work" he said. He sounded mad. "I'll fix it now." chronostasis said as he walked over to me. With that Overhaul left.

chronostasis reached into the pocket of his coat pulling out bandages. He then took my olds ones off. When he did you could see that some of the cuts Overhaul made have reopened. When seeing this my mind went fuzzy again. chronostasis walked out of the room coming back with some cottonwool balls and as well as some alcohol. He then started to put some alcohol on one of the cottonwool balls while Bending down to me again.

When he bent down I shuffled backwards. I was scared of what he was going to do with them. chronostasis noticed me moving back and sighed... "stop moving or it will hurt more." He said. When he said that my lips started quivering. chronostasis came forward looking down to my legs. He then started to dap to cottonwool ball on my cuts. I then let out a ear piecing scream. chronostasis played no mind as he continued to dap to cottonwool ball on cut disinfecting them.

After a good 13 minutes he had finished clean my cuts as he place the cottonwool balls he used in the bin. At this point my throat was dry and on fire at the same time. chronostasis started to wrap my legs in bandages as i just stared silently. I had no more engage to scream or resist. chronostasis noticed this but chose to say nothing. When he finished wrapping my legs he stood up while leaving. He chose to say nothing when he left as he just shut the door behind him.

When chronostasis Left I shuffled my body again the beg and brought my legs to my chest. I then put my arms around my legs as I cried Into them. I was so confused as to why this was happing. I had no clue. In the end I cried so much that I feel asleep.

꧁𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗔𝗨𝗟'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩꧂

I was working in my labradorite seeing how I could use Eri's blood. I then but a fue droops of blood in a tube as well as some other chemicals. Grabbing a small metal pole I mixed that blood and chemicals together. "AAAAAHHHHhhhhhh...." I stoped what I was doing and looked to the defection the scram came from. I new it was Eri since it was to high pitched to be Y/N. I sat up from my chair and walked to the door.

I opened the the door and walked over to Eri's bedroom. When I was there I unlocked the lock on the door 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠... I stood in the doorway as I saw Eri reaching to her leg while crying. Looking at her leg there was blood spreading on the bandages. "chronostasis" I said looking out to the hall in the direction was. chronostasis came walking down the hall as soon as I called him."Why are her legs bleeding. I need her I perfect condition so I can continue my work" I said. I can't have her bleed out on the second day.

"I'll fix it now." chronostasis said looking over to Eri. He bent down to her and grabbed some bandages in his pocket. I sighed as I left  to continue what's doing. Walking down the hall I stoped in my track. "I should probably see how the other brats going." I thought. I only needed Eri for my plan but I ended up getting her brat of a sister as well. Sighing I turned the other detection. 

The room was at the end of the fissility. It was a hidden room at the back and the only other room we had. And we didn't wont to put them together. It's was a good 20 minute walk from Eri's room and 22 minutes from the labradorite. Walking down the hallway I came to a old rusty door. I didn't need or want Y/N do I just placed her in the basement. I told ***** to feed her with whatever was left from the meals at the end of the day. It wasn't much but I honestly didn't feel like feeding her a full meal when she's just a pain in my side.

I put the code into the wall as I heard a 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠... the reason it had a lock instead of a key like all the rooms was because we use to put all the failed experiments. We had to put a cupboard in the room and move them to there since we didn't want her touching them. When the door opened it reviled a long set of stairs going down. It was about 150 steps plus but I've never counted.

 When I got to the bottom I saw the little brat on little blanket we left for her. That was the only thing we gave because we didn't need her to dir from the cold. She was crying her eyes out as she clutched that stupid bunny she carries. When I saw her i just sighed which seamed to catch her attention. She looked up from her toy and look up to me. "Wer Bubaa..." (where's Buba) she asked between her sobs. I just stated silent, I couldn't be bothered telling her.

The brat crawled up to me with her bunny and grabbed the bottom of my pants. When she did that I gaged on the inside."Bub-"before she could finished I kicked her of my pants. "Don't touch me you filthy thing. " I said grossed out by the fact she touched me, or should I my pants. Either way it's disgusting. When I kicked her off she screamed in pain as her back hit the wall. Without looking back I walked up the stairs to change clothes.

꧁𝗡𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠꧂

As Overhaul left baby Y/N was left in the dark by herself. Y/N Was in pain from her back hitting the wall and her stomach being kicked by Overhaul. Y/N was only 10 months at the time so it hurt ten times more then it would for a normal kid. Y/N was crying her eyes out. Y/N didn't have BunBun to comfort her either because when Overhaul kicked her she dropped her. After a fue minutes of cry Y/N had passed out from the pain. Now she was just lying on the cold floor in pain...

꧁ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟘꧂

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ