Hidden power hidden in this little body.

Ryuen-kun and Komiya-kun's group unnaturally quickly appeared in this room. This was done to surround Yagami-kun from all sides when he tried to avoid the situation.

- I'm also surprised, but there's nothing you can do about it. We played too much with fire.

Ryuen-kun began to laugh.

- Why... why is this happening? It's so stupid...

- I don't know what's going on here, but you seem to have been cornered.

- Am I still too weak to compete with him ...... or even weaker? Is this the end? It can't end like this, it's just ridiculous!

Yagami's whole body trembled, and he screamed with a voice he had never heard before.

- So you say you won without even entering into a direct confrontation with me? Haha...... HA...... HA...........................! Enough nonsense, enough nonsense!

Yagami-kun fell to his knees. His body began to tremble, he felt excited. He said something strange that we didn't understand.

- Shut up, damn it. Don't squeal so loudly right in my ear.

Ryuen-kun stuck his little finger in his right ear and muttered irritably.

Maybe he didn't hear him. Yagami-kun's excitement did not pass.

- I don't care anymore. I'm going to kill him right now, right now, with my own hands, if I weren't Yagami Takuya! Then I can go back where I belong! I'll take him with me to the grave!

He didn't care about the presence of two teachers. A wild aura appeared all over the office. Yagami-kun's eyes became empty.

Ryuen-kun may not have noticed it, but he put one foot on Yagami-kun's head.

Yagami-kun didn't pay attention to it. His body was trembling, he said meaningless words that were not clear to us.

- I... I... I'll kill this bastard.

With these words, he looked towards Ruen-kun.

- Me? Cook. Impossible. Your nature comes out, isn't it? It's really disgusting, isn't it?

Yagami-kun grabbed Ryuen-kun's leg with one hand, and with force, he broke it.

From the lips of Ruen-kun, a painful moan began to come out, mixed with a scream.

- ARRNH.

Ibuki-san, standing behind, kicked Yagami-kun sharply, but...

Yagami-kun, without turning around, hit Ibuki-san's stomach with his elbow when she landed.

- Ghhhh.

Just one blow, and already two disciples were lying on the ground. I couldn't believe my eyes.

One of the strongest second-year-olds, he made them helpless with just one blow.

- Yagami, that's enough. If you don't stop, you'll get a severe punishment.

- My exception has already been resolved. It doesn't make sense to stop. If you, Mashima, stand in my way, I'll just kill you," Yagami said, and his eyes became darker.

The vibration that came from his small stature was not like an ordinary student. He was much worse than Amasawa-san, and almost the same as that of Ayanokoji-kun.

Without a doubt, he's strong.

He began to treat Mashima Sensei, not as a sensei, but as an ordinary person.

He slowly approached Ryuen-kun. I couldn't do anything. Goosebumps ran all over my body. The vibration that came from Yagami-kun never allowed me to take a step.