The true essence of these demons...

An unexpected person came up in the cafe of class 2-B maids. Opening the doors wide, he smiled like a maniac.

- Hello...

A girl named Sato Maya wanted to greet her, but when she saw the aura flying around, she froze in one place.

The guy approached the rack with an ordinary gait, slowly, without making unnecessary movements.

At that moment, he comes across the one he was looking for.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

- Ayanokoji...

He shouted, laughing like a maniac.

Ayanokoji looked at him and said with an empty expression:

- Yagami Takuya...

A young man named Yagami stood still. He started laughing like a maniac. The people who knew him were now perplexed.

- Bastard, how much I hate, how fucking I hate, hate, hate... I hate... I hate...

The first year began to repeat the words, gradually turning it into screams.

Everyone stood there stunned.

A girl named Shinohara approached him, saying:

- Hey, don't scream...

Without having finished it, she flew on a flight.

- Don't you dare tell me, pathetic garbage.

The young man said angrily, looking in her direction.

- Ayanokoji, did you think it was over with my exception? Ha... HAHA... Naive idiot... Bastard.

- Yagami, stop it already. You lost, accept it,» said Ayanokoji, approaching him. He was still looking at him empty.

- No... It's not finished, it's not finished, I could, I can defeat you.

With these words, the first year attacked him sharply. The people standing next to each other could not understand the situation.

Ayanokoji waved off Yagami's kick.

- Do you think I lost to you without even meeting you in person? How naive. Enough nonsense... Enough nonsense! silly!

- You're emotionally unstable right now, calm down.

The student stepped back abruptly, grabbing the blonde by the hair. Pulling her to him, he took her hostage.

- If so, I'll make the last attack. However, I'm already in the red, right? Karuizawa, just play your part and be silent. I won't do anything to you until you get in my way.

Yagami stepd back a little. At that moment, Akito appeared behind Yagami, but...

Akito flew back abruptly. Yagami kicked his foot in the stomach without turning around.

Akito, who flew to the rack, lay on the ground, clutching his stomach in pain.

Everyone looked at Akito in stunned. No one could even pick up a word to describe what was happening.

- I will not show mercy to those who stand in my way. It doesn't matter if it's a woman or a guy. If you don't want to suffer like your friend, be silent and watch all this from the outside.

The young man said these words loud enough for others to hear.

- If I weren't Takuya Yagami. If I can't damage Ayanokoji, I won't call myself the best in the fifth generation of the White Room.

Yagami shouted, and grinned towards Ayanokoji, who looked in his direction with his widened eyes.

No one understood the words «White Room», «Fifth Generation.» But everyone understood that it was related to their classmate Ayanokoji.

- Hey, do you really want that? - Ayanokoji asked.

He couldn't act in vain and stupidly. No matter how much he surpassed Yagami, he could not turn the situation.

If Ayanokoji attacks him, Yagami will put Karuizawa under attack.

A second-year-old named Ayanokoji was at an impasse. If he attacked with maximum speed and force, he could cut down the first year. But he knows that the first year can dodge it, and put Karuizawa, his girlfriend, under attack.

If Ayanokoji attacks with less force applied, Yagami can intercept the blow and damage Ayanokoji.

At that moment, Horikita came into the cafe, and she was shocked by what she heard:

- Do you want to know the true essence of this demon? Or I can be told the true essence of a fourth-generation demon...