Consequence

Consequence

Yagami lay on the ground unconscious. And it was at this moment that 5 guards in business suits with an empty face came. From their opinion, you can understand that they are professionally trained masters of martial arts. And their views were directed towards the young man.

«You're late,» said Ayanokoji.

One of them went to the young man and lifted him on his shoulders. Not to say anything, they went out of the cafe. At the last moment, their strict look was directed towards Ayanokoji.

- E-It's...

«KEI-CHAN,» Sato shouted and ran towards Karuizawa.

While sobing, she hugged her. Matsushita and Shinohara also came to her to support her.

Her absolutely empty eyes aimed at the floor indicated that something had broken inside her.

A couple of guys with a bandage and cotton in their hands came up around Ayanokoji.

Miyamoto brought water so that Ayanokoji could wash his hand, and Hondo brought liquid so that the wound would not face consequences in the future.

Ayanokoji washed his hand. The water that poured transparent, colliding with Ayanokoji's hand, turned red.

Everyone was trembling and couldn't move when they saw this picture.

A kind guy from the first years laughed like a maniac, cut down several, cut a sempiac hand and was going to kill the girl.

A really terrible picture.

«Ayanokoji, how are you,» said Hirata. He was uncomfortable with the fact that Ayanokoji was wounded on his arm.

- My hand hurts...

When the blood stopped, Ayanokoji used the bandage.

After the procedure, he approached Kay.

When he reached her, Ayanokoji raised her in his arms.

Karuizawa looked him in the eyes and was able to pronounce only a few words:

- Kiyo... Taka...

- I promised that I would always protect you...

He eventually kept his promise.

Karuizawa cried, pressing her face against Ayanokoji's chest and wrapping her hands around his neck.

- I WAS SO SCARED!!! I WAS SO AFRAID... KIETAKA...

After the Yagami incident, the scar around Karuizawa was shown for a general show.

That's what she's been hiding for a year and a half.

Ayanokoji shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what to answer.

That's where the incident ended...

From that day on, almost everyone was afraid of Ayanokoji... His strength was abnormal. He clearly showed his strength during the fight with the Yags, as well as at the end. His face hasn't changed.

Students called this day «Without an emotional battle.»

Author's afterword:

Hello everyone. Access to the ficbook site has been banned in our country. It's very strange and offensive. I thought I had a bad Internet and didn't come in, but that wasn't it.

I didn't come up with an adequate end, so I decided to do it like this. I think you won't be offended because of the bad ending.

This fanfic was my real masterpiece. And I'm glad it gained popularity more than my others.

And I'm upset about something... Perhaps because this truly legendary fanfic is over.

If you liked such fanfics, let me know, and I will definitely write something. While I'm doing my «Emotionless Battle» and «Class S: Battle of Elites», you can write suitable one-headed ideas for implementation.

I thank all those who have read this work!!!