Without feelings

- Do you want to know the true essence of this demon? Or I can be told the true essence of a fourth-generation demon...

After saying words from a junior high school student, they all opened their mouths wide. Frozen in place, everyone had a lot of questions in their head:

«A fourth-generation demon?»

«What can it mean?»

«Why does Kiyotaka-kuna consider him a demon?»

The young man smiled kindly.

- Ah.

The blonde, who was hostage, moaned in pain, with the grip of the first year. He smiled, and kept the intrigue, waiting for Ayanokoji's move.

«What are you going to do? Show me your move, Ayanokoji,» Yagami thought, expecting what doesn't exist.

Ayanokoji was at a disadvantage. He made a mistake in one thing, he didn't expect Yagami to open the White Room. Ayanokoji thought that Yagami would not go so far as to reveal his past and White Room institutions.

It seems that Ayanokoji made an oversight.

Given the situation, he should expect the arrival of White Room employees. He could sacrifice Karuizawa, even defeat Yagami, but this will not help in the long run.

- Maybe I should already tell it? - Yagami spoke with a smile, waiting for Ayanokoji's answer.

- Hey, Yagami, are you sure of that?

- Eh? Of course, Ayanokoji-sempai,» said the guy with a beautiful smile. Turning his head back and forth, he notices that people were gradually gathering. That's what he was waiting for.

- What do you want from Kiyotaka-kun? - shouted Karuizawa, who was held hostage.

Yagami raised his left finger to his lips, depicting a «silence» gesture.

- Your role is to stand and tremble with fear, Karuizawa-sempai. You may shut up.

- Hey, motherfucker, do you think everything will get away with you?

With these words, a student named Sudo Ken attacked the young man.

Yagami could only grin before taking a knife from the rack, slowly bringing it to Karuizawa's throat.

- You see what Sudo-sempai is in my hands, right? - Yagami asked laughing.

«Your bluff doesn't work for me, bastard,» Sudo said, and approached Yagami.

- Okay, - Yagami sharply made an incision on the hostage's cheek, warning others not to approach him.

- Damn, you're crazy.

- Stupid bastard.

- What are you doing?

All these words flew out of Karuizawa's classmates.

The words of the students of the second year of study were an empty phrase for Yagami, which he did not pay attention to.

Unlike others, Ayanokoji was an empty expression. No, this time he has shades of darkness on his face.

Was he angry?

Or was anger released out?

Maybe he lost self-control?

These questions would be appropriate, but because of the oppressive atmosphere, no one made a sound.

The absolute silence, as well as a very tense atmosphere, was disturbed by young man Yagami Takuya:

- Once a boy with brown hair was born, as well as with...

End

I'm sorry guys for not releasing a sequel to this fanfic for so long. The thing is, I can't think of anything.

As soon as I come up with something new, I'll write right away. Good luck to everyone)