Thunder in the clear sky

- Now we'll start a real battle.

After finishing his words, Yagami sharply went to Ayanokoji, pointing his right fist directly into the opponent's face.

Ayanokoji evaded the attack, but it was a fake. Ayanoji evaded to the left, but Yagami, knowing this, hit the rib with his left fist.

Ayanoji could not evade on time and therefore put a block that protected the rib, but not his hand.

"Strong blows. If I get more such blows, I obviously won't survive. Yagami is the most difficult opponent, given the violence. Even Ruen and his gang, Nagumo, Tsukishiro and Shiba will not be able to compare with him," Ayanokoji thought.

A cold sweat flew through his forehead, and his spine trembled instinctively.

Although he's the strongest in the White Room, that doesn't mean that Yagami is much weaker than him. There was a gap between them that you can jump over if you run well and gain speed.

Yagami smiled innocently during the fight with the words:

- How fun...

Yagami gained strength in his right leg, sharply hit Ayanokoji on the thigh. But as if knowing this, he was able to evade the counterattack.

Ayanokoji grabbed Yagami's right leg and sharply kicked Yagami's hip.

"If I directed my fist into the throat or into the solar plexus or other important organs from above, it would block my blows, so I would kick it," Ayanokoji thought.

- HAHAHAHA...

Yagami laughed happily, getting kicked in the thigh.

Holding his hip, he directed his foot into Ayanoji's ear. He managed to react, but he could not evade, so he put both hands in the place of the blow with thoughts of protecting his head.

Pink would have hit Ayanokoji in the ear if he hadn't blocked the blow.

"Again. A very powerful blow. If you face a series of such blows, the situation will clearly worsen," Ayanokoji thought.

Everyone watched these two. Following Yagami, who laughed like a maniac, which was exactly the opposite, and Ayanokoji with empty eyes without emotions, but with a piece of darkness in his eyes.

After another blow by Yagami on Ayanoji's rib, I finally realized.

"I needed to understand his three-damage strategy, so to speak. All three blows are very strong and put me in an uncomfortable position. But his tactics are simple. He wants to slowly get me out of the game," Ayanoji thought.

Yagami's strategy was to gradually worsen Ayanoji's health. Given that in terms of endurance and strength, Yagami is inferior to Ayanokoji, it can be understood that he is restrained so as not to lose endurance at the very beginning.

At the same time, Ayanokoji planned to maintain as much endurance as possible until the end of the fight, but if this continues, Yagami will completely crush him. For him, Yagami's tactics were unpleasant. He wanted others to see a minimum of abilities, but Yagami specifically shows his abilities to others.

Initially, he wasn't going to expose Ayanoji. He just partially talked about him to gather more people and start fighting. Everything to worsen Ayanoji's situation.

Now almost everyone at school knows about the White Room, albeit partially. He also learns that Ayanoji was in the White Room and trained there. Students also studied Ayanoji's abilities.