Who Said I Wasn't Attending?

Spongebob paced back and forth in the kitchen with a hand to his chin, he was trying to think up some ways to 'charm' Squidward. The yellow sponge has tried so-called 'flirting' in the past, but people either find it extremely creepy or it brushes right over their heads. Spongebob knows he has to say the exact right things to sway Squidward or he may just look like a complete idiot!

Krabs exits from his office and flips the sign to say 'open' and then scurries back into his office with no other contact. Spongebob could hear Squidward let out a loud sigh.

The squid slumps in his spot at the register and looks ahead to wait for the first customer of the day.

Spongebob took a deep breath and leaned over the service window.

"Lovely day we're having..." Spongebob was trying to play it 'cool' and more normal than usual, he doesn't want to scare Squidward away.

The pod rolls his eyes at Spongebob and completely ignores him. He wasn't in the mood to deal with his overly annoying coworker today.

Spongebob noticed this. He backs away from the window and anxiously fiddles with his fingers trying to figure out something to say. Spongebob silently peaks back out the serving window to see what Squidward was doing now.

Squidward adjusts himself in his spot and continues to wait for a customer, some days at the krusty krab are longer than others... It seemed like today was one of those days.

"Spongebob, I can hear you breathing. Have you ever heard of personal space?" Squidward spat.

Spongebob squeaked and quickly moved back muttering, "Sorry Squidward."

The pod sighs, he grabs the krusty krab control and turns on the small old, plus cheap ceiling TV that Mr Krabs installed a few weeks back. May as well watch some television as he waits for a customer. He switches through the channels looking for something to watch.

[THE BIKINI BOTTOM LUAU!] the Tv screamed.

Squidward felt his whole body tense, his eyes twitched as he cringed at the sound of the commercial, before he could switch to find something more entertaining there was a familiar voice heard on the screen.

"Ohhh Perch! I'm so thrilled to be chosen as the leader of the jazz choir this Friday at the luau~! I am the best clarinet player after all~" It was Squilliam Fancyson.

Squidward felt his tentacle twirl up, he started to shake vigorously with anger! He grips the control tightly trying his best not to throw it across the room.

Spongebob pulls himself up to the window and takes a quick peek at the Tv before glancing at Squidward and his outraged reaction. Spongebob gulps- he knows Squidward was about to explode.

"That... stupid... dumb... ugly..." Squidward grumbles.

"Only LOSERS Will miss this Luau~ and remember.. No partner no entry~" Squilliam purred.

Squidward's eyes were bloodshot, you could hear him grinding his teeth harshly together- he looked like he was going to explode.

"Squidward...?" Spongebob muttered nervously from behind, he wanted to check if he was okay.

"WHAT!?" Squidward spun around and screamed loudly at the small Sponge.

Spongebob's whole body melted- he squeaked and frowned- tears swell up in his eyes... he hates being yelled at, he was still a little kid at heart, and like any little kid, he can't stand being in trouble.