Never have I ever.

(long chapter! enjoy <3

Spongebob was so excited! He had played this for fun with Patrick! Although he wasn't under the impression they were supposed to drink... but he trusts Squidward! He feels safe to have his first drinks with the pod, somehow Squidward makes him feel safe.

"Ooh ooh! Can I go first!?" Spongebob beams.

Squidward shrugged and nodded. "Be my guest..."

Spongebob nodded, he moved a hand to his chin as he thought for a moment...

"Never have I ever... been jelly fishing!!" Spongebob giggled.

Squidward inhaled sharply and smacked his face.

"Sponge. The goal of the game is to get the other player to drink more, why would you ask a question that is obviously directed to yourself?" Squidward already knew this game was going to be too easy for him.

Spongebob's cheeks flushed from embarrassment, he slowly nodded.

"Well? Take a swig." Squidward moves the bottle closer to him.

"Uh- me?" Spongebob was unaware he had to take a drink if his own question applied to him, maybe it was Squidward's rules? The sponge wasn't going to argue, he twisted the wine cap off and placed it aside. He took a deep breath before slowly raising the bottle to his lips, he tilted it carefully and took a small sip- his face scrunched up he moved it down and shivered.

"Ack..."

Spongebob didn't like the taste very much.

Squidward snickered at the reaction, finding it to be... rather cute.

"What's wrong, Squarepants~" Squidward teased.

Spongebob bit his lip shyly and shook his head.

"Nothing! Shush! It's your turn!"

Squidward snickered at the sponge's reaction. He took a moment to think. There were two ways this could go, he could pick obvious questions that will get the sponge or he could pick wild questions and learn secrets about Spongebob he never knew... he decided he'd do a mixture.

"Never have I ever... eaten food after it had been thrown away!" Squidward snickered, it was a simple one to start with but he'd love to see Spongebob's reaction.

Spongebob gagged.

"Squidward, that's disgusting!"

Squidward snorted and let out a small laugh, he took a swig of his drink.

"Ew! Squid! That's so unhealthy!" Spongebob grunts.

Squidward shrugged and smiled.

"Your turn~"

"Never have I ever played the clarinet!" Spongebob smirks widely.

"Spongebob! That's too direct, nitwit! Obviously I've played the clarinet! You've seen me!" Squidward rolled his eyes.

Spongebob snickered and pointed at Squidward's bottle of wine.

"Come on Squiddy~ you know the rules~"

Squidward scoffed and brought the drink to his lips taking another swig.

"Hmm... never have I ever stayed in a store after closing hours..." Squidward smirked... he was honestly curious.

Spongebob anxiously took a sip, which surprised Squidward, he perked up and raised a brow wanting an explanation.

"You did?"