Chapter 14

Midnight's P.O.V

"Nice one little sis."

I groaned throwing my head back in frustration.

"Thanks for the help Arty," I said with a frown.

The blonde simply shrugged and handed me another cookie as we sat at her dining table.

"Any time Alex." She replied.

I huffed, glaring at my peanut butter cookie. My big sister was suppose to be helping me! Not making me feel worse.

"This just sucks! Where's your boyfriend, I'd rather talk to him!" I complained to the grey eyed female.

"You'd rather to talk to him, then your big sister? I'm wounded." She said with false hurt.

"Well you're not really helping me here! I asked you for advice and you just keep giving me cookies."

She just shrugged, "Works with Wally." She explained, slowly taking a sip of her coffee.

"I'm really just about to go ask mom for advice if all you're gonna do is try to distract me with food." I said rolling my eyes.

"All right, all right, so let me get this straight. Your best friend turned into a psychopath but isn't anymore? So, now you're trying to trust your not so anymore psychopath best friend?" She said, making it sound like the most ridiculous thing in the world.

I groaned once again, "Pretty much."

"Wow..." She whispered, astonished. "And I thought my life was crazy."

I sighed and closed my eyes, tilting my head slightly backwards trying to relax myself.

"Sorry to say this little sis but...you're in trouble."