Chapter 7

Red Jester's P.O.V.

I stood there, tears burning in my eyes, as Jason kissed that strange girl. She was wearing an outfit that was slightly similar to a strapless navy blue bathing suit. Her boots went up to her mid-thigh and she had long navy blue arm gloves and a navy blue choker.

"STOP KISSING HER!!!!" I screamed, as I felt pain wash through my head. It always happened when I saw someone from my past life. I wondered why or who made it happen. I felt like I should've remember but I couldn't.

Jason stepped back from the girl and asked, "I can kiss Eclipse if I want to. I can kiss who ever I want!" Jason turned away from me and started kissing Eclipse again.

My grip on Cam's hand tightened and suddenly his hand was on my waist and lower back, drawing me closer to him. "Why spoil the moment?" He whispered before he smashed his lips on my mine, knocking me to the ground, his hands wandering my body.

"Hmmm..." I moaned. I pulled him closer to me.

Suddenly I was aware that Eclipse and Jason had stopped kissing and were staring at me and Cameron. I reluctantly let go of Cam and stood up, facing Jason.

There were tears in his eyes and my heart ached for him. I longed to run to him and jump in his arms and tell him that he was the only guy I loved. but Cam's arm around my navel reminded me that I belonged to Cam.

Jason.

Cam.

Jason.

Cam.

Jason!

Cam!

JASON!

CAM!

JAS-

Alex.

I wanted Alex. I missed her terribly. Sure I had Molly but she wasn't truly my best friend. And you want to know why?

Because I was good, not evil. I was good. I was good.

"I am good." I whispered to myself.

Cam looked at me quickly and Jason's eyes widened as he looked at Eclipse.

"I am good." I said again. "I am go-"

My head felt like it had been split open. Pain washed through me, daring me to forget everything and become evil again.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed. "I AM GOOD!! I AM GOOD!!! I AM GOOOD! I AM GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I collapse on the ground, and the last thing I see before I black out, is Jason and Cam, fighting over my limp, good, figure.