Chapter 9

I woke up groaning.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are with the Young Justice League." A familiar voice said.

My eyes shot open. "Jason?" I asked, hardly daring to breathe.

His face appears above me and I smile happily and hug him. Yet I was crying.

"Oh Jason!" I sobbed. "I thought you were dead but your alive and-and- so much bad has happened!"

"I know." Jason soothed. "I've missed you too."

"I'm all better now, right?"

"I don't know." Jason said somberly. "Nightwing's still looking into that."

"Oh." Then I thought of something. "Where's Alex? May I see her?"

Jason's face hardened. "Alex is currently unavailable right now." He growls.

My face fell. "I guess I'll see her some other time then."

Jason said nothing but merely kicked at the floor.

"Well I better go." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "The team will probably want me to help them with stuff."

I nodded sadly. Jason leans over and hugs me. I squeeze him tightly before kissing his cheek gently.

"Oh I think we can do better than that." Jason smirked.

He brought his lips roughly to mine and I kissed him full on.

'Just like old times.' I thought, still kissing Jason greedily. I thought of Alex. 'Well, almost like old times.'