Chapter 3

Red Jester's P.O.V.

I held on to Jason as hard as I could.

He was alive...

I was his girlfriend...

Wait. What about Cam???

Eh to heck with Cam.

I leaned forward as Jason brought his lips closer to mine.

"AAAAAARGGHH!!!!" I ripped myself from Jason's arms, collapsing on the ground.

No. No! No please not again!!!!

"AAAAAHHHH!" I screamed as Cameron picked me up, shoving his lips against mine.

I gasped and kissed him back as the pain dulled. He pressed my back against the wall and rubbed his hand up and down my back. I ran my fingers through his hair causing him to moan and pull me harder against him.

I felt his hand on my stomach and creeping lower till it was on my thigh.

I stopped.

And pulled away.

I looked at Jason.

There were tears in his eyes. I stood up and walked over to him slowly before throwing myself on him and kissing him.

I sighed as sparks flew through me.

'I missed you so much Jason.' I thought, even though he couldn't hear me.

Jason kissed me back and gripped my hair in his fist. I could feel Cameron's stare through my back. I yelped as I was suddenly yanked backwards into Cam's arms.

My head pulsed as I felt Grodd messing with my mind.

"No. Jason."

I reached for him but once again found my lips meeting Cam's. Pain pulsed through me and I tried to break free of Cam, but he kept a firm grip on me.

Suddenly it all stopped. I opened my eyes as saw Jason and Cameron looking at me with concern.

"Hahaha..." I chuckled. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!" I threw my head back and cackled. Jason took a step away from me, shock imprinted on his face.

I pointed a finger at Jason.

"You thought I'd leave Junior for you?! You!? The guy who broke my heart over and over again!!! HA! I know what your game is Jason!" I got up in his face. "Stay away from me, and if u ever come near me again, I will kill you. Excuse me." I smiled sweetly. "I have a boyfriend to kiss."

I leapt into Cams arms, shoving my lips against his in a labored kiss. I groaned as Cam's lips brushed my neck.

"I love you Robin." Cameron whispered.

"And I you." I whispered back.

Little did I know that Jason was thinking the exact same thoughts.