Chapter 8

Eclipse's P.O.V

I held my breathe as Jason started to argue with Icicle Junior. But I didn't pay them any mind; all I was doing was staring at Red Jester's passed out form that lay on the cold ground. Her bleach blonde hair was scattered across her pale complexion.

I saw them arguing and yet I didn't see them. I was too focused on her words replaying in my mind. I didn't believe what came out her mouth, she will never be good. That's what I told myself to snap out of my thoughts. Also I had seen Tim only a few moments ago in his Robin costume meaning the team was around.

"Jason!" I yelled in a commanding voice that took me by surprise. "We're leaving now!"

No matter what I told him he kept on arguing with Icicle Junior. All the bickering made me agitated. I started to panic. Scenarios play in my mind, the team comes and finds out I'm Alex or Red Jester wakes up and tries to kill us. I couldn't do it. With a quick move I had yanked Jason by the arm so hard he almost fell on his rear end.

"I said lets go." I growled as he looked at me shocked.

Before he could agree I had started to pull him away from the scene until we were behind the old popcorn machine. I noticed that Icicle Junior wasnt with us and when I looked back I saw the team fighting him.

"What in the world was that?" He yelled in a whispered tone.

"You wouldn't move so I moved your legs for you." I stated glaring at him.

"Do not! Ever! Grab me like that again!" He said in a warning tone.

"Do not ignore me like that again!" I retorted.

He was going to reply but just scoffed. He turned around and shook his head.

"I can't deal with you." He said.

"Same here!"

He held the bridge of his noise and turned back to me.

"Listen Alex," He explained. "I don't care about you at all, the only reason you're here is because I need your help to get Robin back. So don't you even try to mess with me! Because right now I won't hesitate to expose you right now in front of your boyfriend and friends."

I stood there silent as we looked at each other. None of us would dare say anything as we heard fighting in the background. I was definite about ohe thing. Jason Todd is a disgusting human being that I will never forgive in my life.