Chapter 5

Red Jester's P.O.V.

"Stop..." I half moaned half giggled to Cam.

He ignored me.

"Stop..."

He ignored me again.

"STOP!" I laughed.

Cam looked up from massaging my feet, grinning.

"You really are ticklish aren't you?" He asked, tickling my toes.

I slapped his head, laughing. "Stop before I pee my pants!"

Cam stopped and stood up. He kissed me gently and smirked. "I'll stop." he whispered in my ear. "But only because I have something much better planned."

My eyes widened as Cams lip's came closer but before we could do anything the intercom (yes we have an intercom) cracked and Slade's voice came through.

"Icicle Junior. Red Jester. Meet me in the conference room. There's someone I want you to meet."

Me and Cam looked at each other and shrugged. We stood up and trudged to the door.

As we sat down in the conference room, I noticed a girl about my age with blond hair talking to Slade.

They both looked at us as we sat down.

"Icicle Junior, Red Jester, this is Stormy, our new team member." Slade smiled.

The air around the girl cackled with electricity as she glanced at us.

"Call me Molly." She mumbled, the clouds above her sounding in thunder.

"Hi-ya!!!" I cackled, flicking my pigtail.

She grinned evilly at me.

"So why are you called Stormy?" Cam asked.

I sighed. "My boyfriend is soooooo stupid." I complained to Molly.

Cam looked offended and put a hand over his heart dramatically.

"Haha! Its okay. I'll just give him a small demonstration as an answer." Molly winks at me and snaps her fingers.

A bolt of lighting shot from her and hit Cam, electrocuting him.

"A-h-hh-hh-h!!!" He yells.

Me and Molly crack up as Cam shudders and collapses on the ground, jumping with the occasional bolt of electricity.

"I can tell that you will all be the best of friends." Slade smiled evilly, turning towards the door and stalking out of it.

I turned toward Molly.

"Come on. You can bunk with me and Cam."

Molly smiles and grabs her bag and runs after Cam as he places me on his shoulders and dashes out the room.

He plopped me on the bed and fell on top of me. I squirmed trying to get out from underneath him but I'm trapped.

"Molly!!" I wail, smirking. "He's hurting me."

Molly walked into the room, electricity buzzing all around her. Cam's eyes widened as he saw the lightning and jumps off me.

"I didn't do anything honest!" He stutters, hands in the air.

Molly chuckles. "I know. But it's still fun." She zapped him, and he fell to the ground groaning.

"HaHa!" I laugh. I look at Molly.

"I think Slade's right. We will be the best of friends."