9: THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

"Do you have everything?" Seokjin asked Jungkook. He, Joon, Yoongi, and Jungkook were in the study room. Taehyung was with Jimin and Areum in the master bedroom.

"Not quite. A few days ago, Jimin told me she stabbed him. I'm still waiting for that confession from her."
"How will you get that? It took us almost five years to get the detailed evidence against her." Jin said angrily. "I don't want Jimin out of our lives again. Use what you have now."
"Hyung you need to calm down. Do you think I felt good being away from them? I want to make sure she gets a maximum sentence here."
"Fine. I just want you all to be safe."
"Just a little bit more time."
"Don't worry so much Jinnie. Besides I have my best people watching Jimin and Areum." Joon said kissing his temple. Jin nodded.

"Jungkook how's Minie doing?" Yoongi asked.
"He's coping well so far. I try not to mention my mum at all."
"Tae is afraid he's about to relapse. His panic attacks have lessened over the years but being here is taking a toll on him. Just make sure he never spaces out for long."
"I will hyung, thank you. Thank you all for helping me keep my family safe."
"Don't worry about it. Yoongi let's go make lunch." Jin said as he headed to the door.

Jungkook sighed as they all left his office. He couldn't wait for everything to be done. He wanted not to constantly worry about what his mother was going to do next and focus on his daughter's recovery. His phone vibrated and he looked at a message from Lee, an undercover agent they had been working with.
You are not going to like this. I think we found kryptonite on your mother.
He called him immediately, "What's that?"
"I'm good Jeon, how about you?" Lee said sarcastically. Jungkook scrunched his face.
"I don't have time for pleasantries."
"You are no fun. I just sent some videos to your phone."
"What about?"
"Your mum killed Seokjin's mum. How's that for kryptonite?"
"What?" Jungkook squeaked. This was not good.

He hang up and looked at the video tears pouring from his eyes. He never thought she'd do that. He looked at her face as she proudly told how she got rid of Jin's mum. He felt like throwing up. He stood on shaky legs, wiped his tears and headed to the bedroom. He found Jimin, Tae and Areum seated on the floor drawing and laughing at each other. He stood by the door glad to see them like that.

Jimin looked up from his drawing and saw him, "Kookie join us."
Jungkook shrugged. Jimin must have seen something on his face because he stood up immediately and walked to him. "Taetae, can you please go get a snack with Areum." Jimin said. Tae and Areum stood up and left the room. Jimin pulled him in the room and locked the door. They sat at the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong baby?" Jimin asked running his hands on his hair.
"I don't know what to do anymore. Everything is messed up. My mum messed alot of things up."
"Kookie..."
Jungkook shook his head, "You don't have to say anything. Just hold me."
Jimin immediately hugged him.
"I'm here baby." They stayed like that for a while. Jimin just kept soothing his back. "You want to go downstairs and hang out with the guys?"
"No. Don't want to see Jin hyung, not now. I don't know how to face him."
"Did your mum do something to him?"
Jungkook sighed and sat up from Jimin's arms. "She killed his mum." He whispered. Jimin gasped. "You should see the video Minie, she looks so proud saying it."
"What are you going to do?"
"I think it's time to end this," Jungkook said standing up. He was tired of this.