~ C H A R A C T O R S ~

(I wouldn't say it is a need to read all of this crap, but it's kind of helpful I guess.)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

MOLE

Gender:

She-Wolf

Age:

Almost 18

Class:

Rogue

Personality:

Mole is a snappy, rude, sarcastic, and brutally honest she-wolf rogue. She's a determined werewolf that never lets people get in her way. And if they do, Mole either 'takes care of them one way' or 'takes care of them another way.' Messing up something even the slightest makes her feel like a major failure. She wouldn't ever admit it, but she deep down has a care for people whom are in pain. She wants the world to be fair, and it makes her horribly angry when someone tells her that 'life isn't perfect' or 'fair doesn't mean the same.' Her anger gets in the way of seeing the good things in life. Mole is a natural leader that doesn't let obstacles in life get in the way, even though she is going blind. She's also extremely claustrophobic. She has very quick wit. She deals with pain uniquely; she causes pain to others. Not her best quality, but it's one.

Looks:

Mole has gorgeous, grey eyes with gold and blue specks. They are tinted blue. She has deep brown hair with blond tips; her hair is very straight with waves at the end. It's a little longer than shoulder length, and she often keeps it tied up in a black, white, grey, gold, or blue ribbon. She has some freckles under her eyes. She has a resting 'you're an idiot, and I'm the smart one here' look on her face, but many people find it attractive. She has a smaller stature, but she isn't ashamed. She personally believes that tall people are not scary at all, and easier to beat up.

Mole usually has really good fashion, and it's usually stolen. She wears expensive jewerly and sometimes wears her shaded blind glasses. She wears no make up ever, because it makes her feel stuffy.

She's extremely gorgeous, and many people want them to catch her eye. But they don't.

Ever.

Wolf Form:

Mole's ears are curved at the top and at the tip are a blond color. Her tail is thin and also is tipped blond. Her eye-whites completely disapear and her pupils thin. Her eyes are even more tinted blue in her wolf form. Her wolf is extremely small, and many people have mistaked her for a large fox. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

LEIF OWLFANG

Gender:

Sire

Age:

Almost 18

Class:

Alpha of WindHill

Personality:

Leif is the definition of social butterfly; the Alpha is young and charming, friendly and caring. He is able to calm down almost anyone and make any bad situation look better. Although he tries his hardest for everyone to enjoy his company and think he is a good Alpha for the community, he often fails. Some people call him a 'people pleaser,' but he just says he naturally 'pleases people,' even though deep down he knows that he doesn't always. He's a very slow thinker. Although he has his many issues, many wolves throughout the Packs find him attractive and charming. He's stated that many times people have acted odd around him, and he has no clue why.