~ F O U R ~

A/N:

So, just wanted to say, I don't know how to spell some words the way British people do, and because the Winden accents are based off of their accents, I try my best to spell their quotes the way Brits do.

But I'm American, and I suck at spelling stuff Britishly, so just imagine it. Yeah.

That's all.

Loads of love, enjoy!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

LEIF

Leif stretched as he sat up, and the moment he opened his eyes he felt different. His vision was amplified and he heard voices from rooms beside him.

Am I... He looked beside himself, and saw a tail. He patted his head and felt two short wolf ears. Am I a...

A wolf? Yes. A confident and cocky voice emerged from his mind.

Oh my God. Something in the back of his mind said that this was his wolf. His second mind.

Hello, Leif. I'm your wolf, Atlas, the most amazing and handsome wolf in the world and no one can even compare and it makes me the-

Leif yawned and rolled his eyes. Shut up. He thought.

Aw, not fun!

Yes, very fun, just shut up, please and thank you.

Okay, just letting you know!

I'll rename you Annoying sooner or later.

Oh, sounds hot. The ladies would love it. He felt as though Atlas was winking.

Leif pressed his lips together and narrowed his eyes.

Okay, I get it, Mr. Alpha Man.

Leif stood up and walked to his light switch, his panic arising. Of course I have to be a wolf today, of course. OF COURSE.

Why you so bummed? Atlas said, raising an eyebrow. Leif started seeing the wolf, his light fur and dark carmel colored eyes. His bushy tail and smaller ears. His large form.

Today's my first Meet.

Oh, yeah, that. Atlas said as he paced around. So just for other people, you know... what's that again?

It's a thing where the Packs meet up. The Rogues often peek 'round, sometimes causing chaos.

Ooooh! Rogues! Oooooh! Chaos! Oooooooh! Pretty ladies! OooooOOOOOOHHH! PRETTY LADY ROGUES!

Leif froze, his hands stopping just above the light switch. "Yeah... those." He said out loud.

Hm, I'm getting a feeling that you have a thing for a certain short Rogue.

No, I DON'T, IT'S JUST THAT-

"Leif!" Ezra bursted into his room, "Finally, you're awake- Oh my GOD, you're fluffy!" Ezra squeaked, his eyes twinkling with mischeif. "Can I pet you?"

"No, no way." Leif rolled his eyes, but couldn't hold his smirk.

"I will, someday, I'm telling you." Ezra cleared his throat, "Anyway. So I almost died yesterday."

"Oh, really?" Leif walked to his closet, putting on a navy colored shirt. He grabbed a pair of white shorts, heading to his bathroom. He locked the bathroom door and put on the shorts.