~ E I G H T ~

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

MOLE

Mole wiped her eyes as she sat up. She shook Allie awake, and her friend groaned, complaining to her.

"Allie, cmon! Wakey wakey!" Mole chuckled. 

"Yeah, I'd prefer otherwise." Allie replied, rolling over and snatching all of the deer-pelt blanket.

Mole laughed and Allie opened one eye. "Make me waffles and sausage and maybe I'll wake up." She grumbled.

Mole sat up and stretched, yawning as Allie pulled the blankets over her head. Allie had stayed the night because Mole couldn't stop thinking, and Allie is good and smacking her when she complains to her about her thoughts.

That's probably why she needs to stay asleep. Mole thought with a chuckle.

The moment she was done making the waffles, Mole called to Allie and she instantly appeared.

"Here!" Allie squeaked, and Mole smacked her hand as she reached for the waffles.

Allie frowned and slapped Mole in the arm. The two stared at eachother and Allie slowly reached for the waffles.

"Yummmm, how good." Allie said as she bit into the waffle, a smug smirk on her face.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N:

Again, ShOrT cHaPtErS.

WhoOpSiEs.

- Bean

:)