~ S E V E N ~

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

LEIF

"So... that just happened." Leif stuttered.

"Yeah.." Ezra fidgeted, "You know, they weren't too bad."

"Not at all, other than the fact that they were laughing about a cannibal almost eating someone. And Mole seemed happy that she got to loot them. Wow. Not bad at all." Zane snorted. "In all seriousness, though, they weren't really bad at all."

"True, true." Leif nodded, yawning.

"Yeah. You know, I secretly hope we get to see 'em again." Ezra chuckled, standing up, then helping up his brother and friend.

"Yeah, maybe, but I have a feeling Fate herself is watching us, hoping for us to do something in some way." The young Gamma said, holding out his arms in a mystical way.

"I agree." Leif nodded.

Fate, the Werewolvian god of the future, choices, paths, 'coincidences' and well, fate, was known for making things happen in a way that make it look like it was simply a coincidence, but everyone knows its purely Fate's working.

Oh, and even soulmates, she controls that alongside her brother, Soul.

"Purely." Zane smirked, enjoying the look on Ezra's face. Ezra is often called 'strange,' because he finds the idea of the Werewolvian gods wrong.

Ezra rolled his eyes. "Its just a stupid coincidence, idiot."

"Fate and Soul are not gonna like that. No soulmate for you, hah HAH!" Leif pointed at Ezra.

"Maybe they won't!" Ezra rolled his eyes, "But hey, I can stay single forEVER!"

"You are one strange guy, Ezzy Boo-" Leif smirked.

Ezra smacked him in the arm, "Mk, Leify Poo." He glared. "Seriously, though, does anyone else feel like we're making history? Like, maybe, just maybe, we could establish peace through rogues through these two and become the strongest Pack ever!"

"Yeah." Leif smiled, "Just maybe."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter!

In case you didn't know, I'm also writing another story called Masked Fate, so that's probably why the chapters will be coming out a little slower.

(I've also got some tiny obsessions with other books [*COUGH COUGH* READING LISTS-] so that's also something making my chapters take a little longer!)

Loads of love!

Bean xxxxx