~Chapter 1~

♡Eun-hye pov♡

"Kitten stop moving around" I giggled at his whine as he wriggled his body closer to mine wrapping his arms closer around me. "Come on Kook we need to wake up it's almost midnight meaning it's almost my birthday!" He whines but I can't help to smile at his beautiful sleepy face as his nose scrunches up. In about 30 minutes I'm turning 20 meaning I finally get my soulmark. The soulmark is what binds you with your soulmate, the person you are destined to be with and the one who will love you until the end. Me and Jungkook have been dating for 4 years now and we've been best friends since we were 5 so we believe we both are soulmates but I'm just so excited to see how our soulmark will look. I can't describe how excited I feel but deep in my heart I can't help but feel this weird anxious feeling from growing and my mind spiraling with dark thoughts which I really don't want in my mind especially not now but it makes me wonder why I feel like this. My mind keeps telling me about the fact that I might not be his soulmate which makes my heart squeeze but I mean what are the possibilities that we are wrong when we both feel pulled together even without knowing with a soulmark?

"I can hear you overthinking from here you know?" A sleepy voice sounds from behind me until I feel a warm embrace from behind me making my heart flutter as he places his chin on my shoulder letting his deep hum vibrate through me. I look at his face centimeters from mine making our noses touch and I close my eyes enjoying our small bubble. "I'm not overthinking I'm just..."

"Overthinking?" I look seeing the sleepy man grin with his bunny smile as he raises his eyebrow at me. I sigh turning my head away from him hearing him laugh at the fact that he could see right through me. "Fine...I am overthinking..." I mumble with a pout but giggle at the familiar feeling of him pressing light kisses on my shoulder. "I knew it but I just want you to know you don't have to keep it to yourself I don't want you to keep overthinking and make yourself feel bad." I nearly coo at his cuteness as he mumbles his words in my shoulder.

I pull back from him turning around to face him seeing his messy fluffy hair fall in his face. I push his hair out of his face giving him a kiss on his nose seeing him smile brightly at me. "Thank you for caring so much bun. Ughh you make my heart hurt from loving you so much!" He laughs and I smile seeing him look at me like I'm his universe with love in his eyes.

"I guess my mission succeeded then! Make you stop overthinking and as a bonus I got to see my girlfriend being her adorable self making my heart flutter with her words...great day!" I push him back laughing as he tugs on my arms to wrap me up in a cuddle. He manages to push me into his chest making me look like a squished pancake against him as he runs his fingers through my hair humming as he sways us. "Nooo Kook we need to stay awake and this just makes me more tired~"

"You don't need to stay awake though let's go back to cuddling and sleeping then early tomorrow morning we'll celebrate your birthday and see how your beautiful soulmark will match mine" He murmers into my hair kissing the top of my head as I move back alittle to look up at his face. "I wish I was as calm as you to be able to wait that long..."

"What do you mean hmm? Of course I'm calm since I 100% know that you are my soulmate like I've told you.one.million.times" He kisses my nose between each word making me scrunch my nose up as he laughs. His words makes me start sharing his calmness and I relax in his hold as he tightens his hold on me cuddling his head more into mine. "So...does that mean we can go back to sleep?" I snort pinching his side making him whine. "Your need to sleep makes me want to say yes so badly but I really wanna see it since I'm awake plus-" I turn my head to the side looking at the clock beside our bed. "There is only 10 minutes before midnight!"

"Oh? Well I guess 10 minutes isn't so long..." I giggle pressing a short kiss on his lips as he pouts before snuggling into his neck. "See bun? Not that long! But on the note of soulmark..." I push myself up sitting cross-legged in front of him as he tilts his head with confusion written on his face. "I want to see your soulmark again please~" His face lit up in realization before laughing as he lifts up his shirt just right above his hip and lowers his waitband of his sweatpants a little to show his soulmark on the left hip. I give him my widest smile making my eyes form small crescents and I look at with wonder. Just to think I might share the same mark as him makes me want to break into excited screams while I dance around.