~Chapter 4~

I'm back~😋

Hellooooo 😂

Was a short break but when I got an idea of what to write I just let it flow😂

Hope you enjoy💜

-‐-----‐---------------‐-------------------------------------

I stare out of the window next to my seat looking at the scenery and the people walking outside. The weather seems to be changing from earlier and the sky is now filled with fluffy grey clouds but it doesn't seem to bother or send anyone into alert since there are still alot of people walking calmly along the path. It looks as if it could rain later on which makes me feel a mixed emotion since I feel the weather fits perfectly with today yet I don't think I am wearing warm enough clothes since I didn't grab my coat along the way out the house but I shake my thoughts away since it's of no importance while I am warm and comfy in a café that steals my focus more then the weather outside.

I inhale the sweet smell of the hot chocolate placed in front of me. After Jimin left and came back I ordered a hot chocolate and a breakfast sandwich. The wait wasn't long at all before he gently placed the order on my table with a small bow and hopes for me to enjoy my meal which left my soul feeling a little lighter. It's a rare feeling for me to be treated with so much kindness as today with strangers or even allow myself to be treated this so kindly. I know they have to be nice to customers but still, it didn't feel forced or awkward which left a nice feeling making the day that is filled with happy and terrible memories a little better.

A light smile plays on my lips as I sigh tearing my gaze away from the outside. My hands move and I pick up my sandwich. Taking the first bite my eyes widen in delight. Surprise fills my mind and I can't stop myself from immediately raking another bite. A hum of delight leaves me which I can't help escape. The sandwich was probably the best thing I've ever eaten in my life. It doesn't take long for me to est the whole thing up with no regrets except that is was gone too soon.

I let my eyes fall on the cup of hot chocolate wondering if it will share the fact that it would be the best I've ever tasted. I don't hesitate to take a sip from the cup and nod when the delicious warm taste melts on my taste buds. One thing that my mind can process well is that I definitely regret never coming here before. With some self restraint I set the cup down instead of drinking it all at once.

A non faltering smile rests on my face as I take my new notebook out with my pens. I take the one with blue glitters and black ink as I open the first page of my book. Everything in this café makes it so easy for me to relax and fills my mind with an ease I rarely feel with no constant thoughts trying to spill out spoiling my mood when I find myself feeling happy. I don't know if I'm still on a high after that delicious food or if it's because of the warm homey feeling of the place with it's pull that makes me stay. All I do know is that it makes me want to start writing and it's great timing considering I was gifted this adorable new notebook.

I tap the top of the pen against my lower lip as I try to search in my mind for what I want to start writing. Perhaps I can write about everything I've seen today? I purse my lips humming but my thoughts get pulled short as a presence nearby grabs my attention. My gaze travels to the kind worker taking orders from the table not far away from me. His name somehow sticks in my memory which rarely happens since I usually remember people by faces and not names. I silently observe how he works and moves from a table to the counter. How he speaks with the customers and with the other taller male that works alongside Jim is clearly different. It's intriguing to watch how some people interact with others and work since it usually tells me more about the person's character and if they were fake in interactions or not. From what I can tell from him is that he doesn't seem fake at all which only makes this café even better and with how I have observed I would guess the worker alongside him is either someone important to him like a brother close friend or a soulmate. I nod with my lips pressed together at my thoughts. Amazing food, amazing setting, best place to get lost in your thoughts, nice and kind workers, this place has it all.