~Chapter 2~

♡Eun-hye pov♡

It wasn't a dream...

I sit on the edge of the bed looking at the light grey wall staring at our pictures. Our pictures we took together through the years showing how we evolved from being friends to best friends to when we started dating. I look behind me with glossy eyes seeing Jungkook still sleeping but with a frown on his face. Guess not even his dreams can save us from our reality. I sigh letting my face fall into my hands feeling my face numb of emotions.

Earlier was a living nightmare but we still haven't woken up from it. His words of it not being right makes my throat feel closed up as I will my tears down. I wish I could still hang onto the hope like him but I know it won't happen. I'm soulmateless and nothing will change it. Somehow on a very sad and depressing note it doesn't seem that bad to me. If I can't be with the only man I ever loved like him then I'm happy I won't have anyone else try to take his place.

As hard as I try to will the tears down I feel them running down my face. The fact that I have to accept that I'm not his soulmate is the hardest thing in my life. The future for us is like shattered glass that is cutting tight through us making us bleed with tears. I don't want to think if how he will meet his real soulmate one day. I don't want to think of how he will promise to love me and choose me when I know the day he meets his other half he will regret ever promising such things to me. I don't want to accept the fact that our love story is coming to an end so early when we planned our whole life to be together no matter what obstacles are thrown our way.

I know what we have to do but is it selfish of me to want to keep him to myself just for a bit longer?

"Kitten..." I look behind me seeing Jungkook sitting up straight looking at me with the same eyes as I am looking at him with, a look of defeat. "Bun...it hurts..." He moves closer folding his arms around me kissing my head with a long sigh before he rests his chin on my shoulder. "There is other-" "Jungkook please...I'm not...I know there nothing...this...this is our fate." I whisper to him and I could feel his heart break. "But what about our pull? We both feel it?"

"Bun...my love...we both know it" His silence almost makes me smile for the fact I knew what was on his mind but my smile never surfaced do to my heart being in pain. "You will always be my other half Kook. You will forever be the only man in my heart to show me what true love is but..."

"Don't say it please..." His voice sounds deeper from him holding back the tears but I slightly shake my head. "I won't be the only person you will love...maybe even love more then me." He let's out a sob making my heart feel crushed and I am happy that we aren't facing each other because I know I wouldn't be able to do this looking at him. "No I won't ever, you you are my other half my only love, my kitten my Eun-hye."

"My Jungkookie...but not your forever. I hope your soulmate will know how lucky they are to have someone like you. They...they better treat you right okay? Tell them that I will hurt them back if-" I couldn't complete my sentence before breaking down in tears and his arms tightens around me. "Please stop Eun-hye stop hurting yourself."

"I'm h-happy to that I don't have any other person as a s-soulmate" I sniffle wiping my tears still not opening my eyes. "I'm happy I won't love anyone else like you." "I love you"

"I love you more" "Impossible" I snort hearing his muffled voice as he talks into my neck. "Promise to not let me keep you away from your soulmate." He shakes his head and I try to keep my sad smile away. "This is moving to fast...don't make me promise something that I don't want to agree on please." I sigh nodding my head and leaning back into him.

We stay in silence in our position not willing to move for anything at all not even for the fact that we both have to go to university today or for the fact that our plans are ruined for the day. Something pops up in my mind making me scoff alerting the cuddly warm man behind me. "What's wrong?" He says and I can't help but almost say everything but decide to let the negative words stay as a thought to not hurt him. "It's just...can't refund my birthday? I really don't like it."