❀ 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ❀

→ rindou haitani's pov ←

"so you must be y/n's lovely friends!" ran spoke as he offered a hand to each of the four girls. they all shook his hand out of politeness and each replied with a 'hi' back. the rest of bonten introduced themselves, izana spoke to emma and it was obvious that two hadn't spoken in a long time so it was awkward but emma tried her best to make sure she didn't say anything to upset the older man.

rindou watched the group speaking to eachother with a slight anger, he had only come because ran had said that it was the perfect chance to apologise to y/n for whatever he done to upset her. and in the end y/n was no where to be seen. his eyes looked across his club to make sure that nothing was wrong and then he saw a h/c girl step out of the bathroom and walk towards them, he placed his drink down and started to walk to her but he was stopped when a blonde and brown haired man stopped her.

he wasn't stupid to not know who the man was, but at the same he was pissed at the fact that the said guy would dare step inside his club. he hadn't like shuji hanma from the day he had met him, he also didn't like tetta kisaki and was glad that prick had been shot a few years prior.

rindou watched y/n's expression become slightly annoyed as the taller man spoke to her, he had no clue how the two of them were acquainted but the look on her face meant that there was bad blood between them.

rindou calmly walked over to them, the crowd parted as soon as they saw him so it made it easier for him to get to the two of them.

"y/n." he spoke as he walked over to the girl, he acted like he hadn't noticed hanma as he went over to the girl. y/n looked at him surprise as he wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, "you look like you want to kill him."

she had tried to not laugh at that comment but she had remembered his behaviour from last night and this morning so she went back to frowning.

"rindou haitani, would you mind taking your arms off my girlfriend?" hanma voiced as he smirked at rindou.

"ex-girlfriend." y/n muttered as she wrapped her arm around rindou, "sorry hanma but me and rin are in a relationship now."

"oh yes. i saw that lovely post about the two of you...both looked very comfortable..." hanma muttered the last part as he adjusted the glasses on his face.

"mmh, come on darling. our friends are waiting." rindou commented as he began to walk away, making sure to throw a look of disgust at hanma as he stepped away.

"byebye y/n ♡︎" hanma waved at the girl with a that vicious smile that he always had on his face no matter what.

y/n avoided his stare and rushed off toward her friends with rindou.

"mmh ex-boyfriend?" he asked as they made their way over.

"don't."

"ok ok."

y/n l/n's pov

not once in the few years that her and hanma had split had she seen him, she was glad she hadn't seen him in all honesty because all he did was ruin everything. that's just the type of person he was. violent and corrupted. y/n had seen his violence more times then she could count when they were together.